• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Clothing Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

J0K3R

L4UGH
Reaction score
Clothing Ideas

ok i started playing fable 2 again and i made this joker charectar

and i thought it looked evil and sinister
qhy can't fable 3 have clothing that is more sinister and evil
somthing like a joker it may seem fun and good far away but the closer you get the more scary it looks
(joker is an example)

*post your ideas :D

Lithary

Reaction score

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score
Re: Clothing Ideas

1 word: ARMOR

Bluedrake

Reaction score

jakdax;406106 said:

There was some armor in the demo, so it will definetely be there. What's the big deal about armor anyway? A lot of people complained about having it removed, even though the game was clearly not in a medieval setting anymore, and the third one even less.

I know it looks cool and all, but that's what I liked about the Fable games. They tried something different.

As for clothing, I hope we get more variety for each "level" of clothing. There was only one poor, middle class and upper class outfit. Soem variety please!

Lithary

Reaction score

True that they tried something different, but it doesn't have to be good...
It's like trying to hit your wife head at wall during sex and poke her eye out and say that it's good because it's something different...
Well it's not :p

People complained about removal of armor because TLC was mostly fantasy RPG and therefore attracted a lot of fantasy RPG players who are used to having armor as option to wear and now even though Fable is moving away from RPG element there are still a lot of RPG players who are fans of that game and want some classical RPG stuff in game... like armor...
Btw... if you want something different... how about fantasy RPG witch is not placed in medieval setting and still has armor :p

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

hopefully they have new sets of clothes from silverpines, cause i am getting the collectors and would like alot more clothes with the winter as a base idea.

Reaction score

Lithary;406333 said:
True that they tried something different, but it doesn't have to be good...
It's like trying to hit your wife head at wall during sex and poke her eye out and say that it's good because it's something different...
Well it's not :p

People complained about removal of armor because TLC was mostly fantasy RPG and therefore attracted a lot of fantasy RPG players who are used to having armor as option to wear and now even though Fable is moving away from RPG element there are still a lot of RPG players who are fans of that game and want some classical RPG stuff in game... like armor...
Btw... if you want something different... how about fantasy RPG witch is not placed in medieval setting and still has armor :p

Taking Armour out of a game and Poking Your wife's eye out are NOT the same thing though. Thats a pretty weak comparison...

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

jakdax;406106 said:

Agreed and a more variety in clothing. Too few in Fable 2 and a lot of crappy ones...:(

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

Sexy Man Outfit.
Good + 99%
Sexiness + 100%
Cost: 1 Gold.
Sell: A million.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Guns. Armour. Guns go through armour. Therefore making armour stupid and pointless.

I just want cool clothes that look good even when your guy gets old.

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;406589 said:
Guns. Armour. Guns go through armour.

Yes they do but guns go through clothes just as easy. Easier actually...

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

then the should add enchanted armor an clothes, which morph as u use it, for example:
chainmail shirt, cuts damage on blades but increases damage from bullets, mystical weave, cuts damage on bullets but increases damage from cuts, then the ultimate sacrifice, very thin cloth that is transparent but magic, increases the morphing of the weapons at the cost of double damage of all sources. granted this may not be smart ideas but it was what came to my head.

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

Dark Prophit;406649 said:
then the should add enchanted armor an clothes, which morph as u use it, for example:
chainmail shirt, cuts damage on blades but increases damage from bullets, mystical weave, cuts damage on bullets but increases damage from cuts, then the ultimate sacrifice, very thin cloth that is transparent but magic, increases the morphing of the weapons at the cost of double damage of all sources. granted this may not be smart ideas but it was what came to my head.

There it is! Something that will appeal to original Fable 1 fans as well as new ones who just started playing at Fable 2, or not even that.

Lithary

Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;406547 said:
Taking Armour out of a game and Poking Your wife's eye out are NOT the same thing though. Thats a pretty weak comparison...

It's the best comparison EVARZ! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.