• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Clothing Is Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Clothing Is Awesome

Interesting combination, the will user style hat goes pretty well with the shirt.

sirsimon

Reaction score

Like the sword on his back, but yeah, I have always liked fable clothing. i would have a colour scheme of red and white and wear a long coat with trousers and huge boots.

Once I am king, I will wear the crown always and wear gorgeous robes with a shirt and boots.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

thankyou I do look good tonight.... oh your on about something else
(views picture) Why's he wearing his mums blouse?

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Uh... It's a boy?

I thought that he's a girl...

bloodthirster

Reaction score

Im extremely happy this time because my evil dude and actually look really tank with the plate armor coming back (and yes there is theres footage on the e3 trailer) i wanna change the coulor of the metal parts seprate from other materials like metal black and the inner linen dark red and helmetless to see big horns and a intimidating evil face

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

I can't wait I had a blast with the Fable 2 clothes just trying different combinations and I made some sweet clothes for my hero's but with Fable 3 I can't wait to see what I can come up with! it's going to be awesome.

Tear

- is now missing in action
Reaction score

I hope they add some outfits in a set that you can buy at venders and not just try on clothes until something works. I can see why they did that to add more customization though

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I want ultimate customisability with clothing, and about a thousand different base models to choose from. Don't argue with me, Lionhead. Just do it.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

well, they have said there will be a dlc shop somewhere in the game,
so i don't see why they cant make like a new outfit weekly/monthly, which would make the game alot more awesome, and give they game a huge collection of clothes by the time the next fable is out.

and the picture in the first post does have awesome clothes, im sure that is a female though, but still, cool.

i will probably wear that blue and gold clothes in the trailer, or the other blue and gold clothes, in the first previews of fable 3

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

^ or better yet, release a tool that will allow users to make custom clothes. Considering the game will be released on PC as well, I don't see it as being a massive challenge. And they should fit easily enough onto an Xbox without too much converting.

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

I completely agree Arseface. I'm one of those people that cares a lot about the look of my character, and have spent who knows how long tinkering around with different dyes and combinations to get looks I like. Still, can never seem to find a setup that I sit back and think, "Well, now that's something I can see myself playing the whole game in." Would like to see more customization with clothes at least. Even if it were to be just swapping out sleeves, pantlegs, torso sections, etc.

I just want to save the world... and look epic. Is that too much to ask? XD

Reaction score

SandsOfTime404;403693 said:
I completely agree Arseface. I'm one of those people that cares a lot about the look of my character, and have spent who knows how long tinkering around with different dyes and combinations to get looks I like. Still, can never seem to find a setup that I sit back and think, "Well, now that's something I can see myself playing the whole game in." Would like to see more customization with clothes at least. Even if it were to be just swapping out sleeves, pantlegs, torso sections, etc.

I just want to save the world... and look epic. Is that too much to ask? XD

Same Here I actually want to have a look I can call My own, one that looks like that of a revolutionary, then later that of a ruler. I want to have suits that fit in with the hero's progression in the storyline.

Nephilae

Reaction score

I agree with Arseface and SandsOfTime, I would really like more clothes. How the hero looks matters to me, and trying to find clothes that looked good on a muscular heroine was almost impossible on Fable 2 (and while we're talking about muscles and such, I wish there was a way of being strong on Fable without being huge).

MournfulStorms

*Snerk*
Reaction score

^I'm tired of looking like a man when I'm, well, NOT a man.

Not to mention...where is the jewelry?

But I would like some nicer clothes...not to say I want to have to choose from 1000 different shirts, but I want the few I have to look nice.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

+rep 4 you. Hadn't seen that particular outfit. I think there are 12 dyes so far. It really looks like a wonderful game.:)

Reaction score

lets hope the coats dont make you look fat this time example the monk costume

Martionmello

Soul catcher
Reaction score

You know what I want the most out of all the clothing is a real bad a** Cape.

Crimson or Royal Blue
You Decide!

jeff561983

Reaction score

This one is one of my best , and I agree with Arseface and SandsOfTime,

Status
Not open for further replies.