• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: clothing

Benjamin510;405884 said:
That outfit, i hope to be able to get easily. I have struggled to find some clothes like that in 2, and i never did, so is an outfit like that in 2? But yeah this outfit is awesome.

There better be a lot of clothes like that.

Sadly there isn't an outfit like that in 2, but there is a red soldiers outfit if you have the See the future DLC it'a called the Welley's soldier outfit, probably the closest match.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;405887 said:
Sadly there isn't an outfit like that in 2, but there is a red soldiers outfit if you have the See the future DLC it'a called the Welley's soldier outfit, probably the closest match.

I have the helmet for that. But that outfit looks horrible. If fable 3 has some good clothes, I might not be shirtless for the whole game.

Reaction score

Benjamin510;405900 said:
I have the helmet for that. But that outfit looks horrible. If fable 3 has some good clothes, I might not be shirtless for the whole game.

This is probably because I'm British, but I'm gonna go ahead & say it...

I LOVE the Welley's soldier outfit. It looks almost exactly like a British army Redcoat Uniform. :)

Bluedrake

Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;405994 said:
This is probably because I'm British, but I LOVE the Welley's soldier outfit. It looks almost exactly like a British Redcoat Uniform. :)

The only thing I didn't about that outfit was the back pack. Otherwise it was cool. The pants of the royal outfit were essentially the same, but with less stains.:)

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

I want them to bring back the ACTUAL armor from the first Fable. I enjoyed the clothes from the second but I really wanted some plate armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.