• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Clues To The Plot"

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score
"Clues To The Plot"

Peter M stated that there were clues to Fable 2's plot hidden inside TLC.

If this hasn't been posted while I've been making this topic, let's discuss what those hints might be :p No matter how outside the box it might be.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get to visit Thunder and Whisper's homeland, personally. I mean, perhaps it IS unlikely, but it's not like there weren't references to those and other lands in Fable TLC :p. (I consider it more likely that we'll visit a bit of so-called Europe, however)...Peter HAS said that the game is 100 times bigger. Might that include places outside of "Albion", you think?

There's also the Jack Of Blades ending (when you wear the mask) that say that, in essence, that a hero will eventually rise up to destroy you. It's more than likely that this is assumed to have already happened in that plotline, and in the other, well, Jack is dead :p Plus Lucien is the main Fable 2 villain, so ah...Yeah.

F

FableFreak

Re: "Clues To The Plot"

We can guess and debate, but it won't get us anywhere... Not dissing your thread, this is just how I feel about these kind of topics in general.

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

Well, duh. It's just fun to speculate. I know they won't be correct :p

R

RuneMaster

Mabey it has somthing to do with what the Orical said about Jack. You know, even in the days when the gods walked the earth jack was old. Mabey the tower Lucien is building is connected to those ancient gods or a source of power as ancient as Jack. There is also the possibility that, istead of joining it, your hero will ressurect the ancient hero's guild and become its master. . . but those are just off the to p of my head:lol:.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

RuneMaster;66057 said:
Mabey it has somthing to do with what the Orical said about Jack. You know, even in the days when the gods walked the earth jack was old. Mabey the tower Lucien is building is connected to those ancient gods or a source of power as ancient as Jack. There is also the possibility that, istead of joining it, your hero will ressurect the ancient hero's guild and become its master. . . but those are just off the to p of my head:lol:.

That's a cool idea. rep+ :w00t:

R

RuneMaster

I just remembered that in Fable TLC there were those 4 graves of the greatest heros to ever live but one was empty. I think its faily obvious it is meant for your character... but what if your character got the evil ending. Im thinking at some point early in the story you will answer a series of questions, Like in KOTOR2, wich will dictate Albions history and what you might experience later on. Nothing big of course, but it would affect things you hear and experiance to some degree.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

RuneMaster;66169 said:
I just remembered that in Fable TLC there were those 4 graves of the greatest heros to ever live but one was empty. I think its faily obvious it is meant for your character... but what if your character got the evil ending. Im thinking at some point early in the story you will answer a series of questions, Like in KOTOR2, wich will dictate Albions history and what you might experience later on. Nothing big of course, but it would affect things you hear and experiance to some degree.

The 4th empty grave was because of Avo's tear :unsure:

R

RuneMaster

Sephiroxas;66171 said:
The 4th empty grave was because of Avo's tear :unsure:

Oh thats right, I forgot about that thing. Oh well:lol: . What about at the very end when, I think its the guildmaster (or whoever the narrator is supposed to be) says that the fate of the hero was another story or somthing along those lines, I sure hope its at least mentioned if not fully explained.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

RuneMaster;66178 said:
Oh thats right, I forgot about that thing. Oh well:lol: . What about at the very end when, I think its the guildmaster (or whoever the narrator is supposed to be) says that the fate of the hero was another story or somthing along those lines, I sure hope its at least mentioned if not fully explained.

It'd be interesting to see. I do admit the mask should make him live longer, and it'd be cool if he was lucien, but I'd also be happy with a new villain.. But I do remember that.

J

Jester.

Lamo jacks new voice was so damn funny the first time i heard it