• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Co op game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutesMalone

Reaction score
I have xbox live but the silver membership...do I need a gold membership to play with other characters? Im asking because I need help with the mistpeak demon door.

Thanks much!

Arestia

Aerista
Reaction score
Yes. In order to play online, you need a gold membership. Also, if you have microsoft points AND the multiplayer thing open, then you can access downloadable content, which is WORTH getting ^_^

If you need help with the demon door, my gamer tag is Aerista. ;)

CutesMalone

Reaction score
aahh Im going to have to sign up pretty soon I suppose lol. Thank you!!!

Dragonmaster925

Reaction score
you dont need the gold membership if you have another controller just press start and youre done but it can be a big waste if you dont have someone to play with at home

Eremis

Reaction score
Thats weird, I have Xbox Live Silver and I've been playing with other people online just fine o_O
Traded some stuff just yesterday, and I can use the auto join as well without any problems :p

Dudebroman

Reaction score
Depending on if you're lucky or not, online play may not be the best option until they patch the game. Plenty of aesthetic issues in co-op. however, they are mostly aesthetic, so if having a 8 foot tall female warrior that never uses a gun or magician that never uses a gun doesn't bother you at all, then go right ahead.

Eremis

Reaction score
Depending on if you're lucky or not, online play may not be the best option until they patch the game. Plenty of aesthetic issues in co-op. however, they are mostly aesthetic, so if having a 8 foot tall female warrior that never uses a gun or magician that never uses a gun doesn't bother you at all, then go right ahead.

Yeah the height issues annoy me :/ I don't want to be an Amazon 8(

On another note, it seems Xbox finally realised I have Silver and not Gold, I can't join co-op games anymore (DAMN >:O)
So I just got Gold instead xD Totally worth it~

Dudebroman

Reaction score
If you're character is going to stay short, then we should totally play together.

Until they fix the glitch, i will not allow tall players into my game with my princess. xD

CodoDeMono

Reaction score
aahh Im going to have to sign up pretty soon I suppose lol. Thank you!!!

You can buy 48 hr passes for xbox live gold if you don't plan on playing online anymore after trading weapons with people in Fable. I'd recommend keeping it though, multiplayer in most games just seems to add so much replay value nowadays.

Thats weird, I have Xbox Live Silver and I've been playing with other people online just fine o_O
Traded some stuff just yesterday, and I can use the auto join as well without any problems :p

I think at the time you posted this xbox was having a free xbox live gold thing for everyone for a few days. It was a little after Thanksgiving, but I forget the reason why they did it. Might explain why you were able to play with other people while only being signed up for silver membership. Also, welcome to gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.