• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Co op Reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yerik

Reaction score
If i finished my game being COMPLETELY Good, and i join my friend's game to help him out, and he chooses to be evil, will that affect me?

Percentage

Reaction score
I do not beleive it will affect you unless you choose to do Evil things in his world too.

Reaction score
If i finished my game being COMPLETELY Good, and i join my friend's game to help him out, and he chooses to be evil, will that affect me?
Only if your going around doing evil things like killing people, as in just u, not if he kills people

Yerik

Reaction score
no i dont do evil in his games either... so im safe?

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score
no i dont do evil in his games either... so im safe?

If your in his game, and he decides to drain Bower Lake, you won't get affected by it.

Yerik

Reaction score
ok and one other question, how can I check how good/evil i am?

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
ok and one other question, how can I check how good/evil i am?
Main room of the Sanctuary, the manequin next to Options.

Only if your going around doing evil things like killing people, as in just u, not if he kills people
Anyone know if this is true? 'cause me and my mate went on a killing spree on co-op the other day, my mate using my brother's account. But his morality hadn't changed, apparantly

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

Anyone know if this is true? 'cause me and my mate went on a killing spree on co-op the other day, my mate using my brother's account. But his morality hadn't changed, apparantly

If he was actually killing the villagers, and not just standing their watching, then yes he would get evil points for it.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Nah, we were butchering everyone proper
Odd. Must have been a bug

Reaction score

I wouldnt say it if it wasnt true dude, but maby he didnt save or its a glitch

Guren

Reaction score
If it really matters that much to you, you can switch back to being good by donating 10million to your castle treasury (assuming your completely evil) and if you want to become completely evil then donate 10mill, then take it away.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score

As long as you don't do anything evil in his world, you will remain unaffected by what he does in his world. So don't worry so much, alright? You'll be fine... hopefully.

:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.