• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CO-OP session failed to connect (PC & GFWL)

Ludicael

The Player of Games
Reaction score
Hi i write this here and hope someone can solve this problem.^_^

i play this game on pc and i have Games for Windows Live.:|

everytime when im in Sanctuary and i going to Live room and click on co-op portal, comes new screen and it looking for co op game. then i get error message: CO-OP session failed to connect.This may be due to your network settings... :(

my network settings is fine and xbox live support told me just check Games for Windows troubleshooting page but that didnt help. I want play this game with someone but can't join.:/

Ludicael

The Player of Games
Reaction score
my network works fine. today i started my pc and played Fable III, co-op mode worked and i joined random game but it was laggy and got disconnect. Then i tried join again co-op game but it keep giving this error message in that image.
View attachment 555

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
my network works fine. today i started my pc and played Fable III, co-op mode worked and i joined random game but it was laggy and got disconnect. Then i tried join again co-op game but it keep giving this error message in that image.
View attachment 555
You know, someone could have rejected your presence in their game. Try co-op'ing with a friend or something.