• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

!!!!!Collecting Legendary Weapons!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score
!!!!!Collecting Legendary Weapons!!!!!

I had to delete all of my Fable 2 hero accounts due to a really stupid glitch, something about new DLC preventing me from loading past saved games, or something like that.

Anyway, I am trying to recollect all Legendary Weapons, Books, Dolls, or anything else of value, in money or not.

If anyone at all wants to sell/trade anything at all to me to help my new hero account, please don't hesitate. Just post your weapon/item and offer, and I'll get back to you with confirmation. PM me if you don't want competition.

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score
Re: !!!!!Collecting Legendary Weapons!!!!!

I know someone has a legendary weapon that they're willing to give away. Just name your offer.

S

slayerpmh

what weapon do you want and if you can i need the feign attack expression book for the completionist achievement. send me a message on xbl if you can gamertag is slayerpmh

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

well I already used the Feign Attach Expression, but you can add me to xbox live and in the future I can give it to you when I start a new account. Just tell me what weapons you can give away and what you want me to offer. PM me if necessary.

S

slayerpmh

i can get any you need. just tell me what you want

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

What is the name of the evil weapon that you probably get behind a demon door? I'm not sure.

S

slayerpmh

it may be the perforator or someting like that. instead of the book can you get a highrollers coat

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

I would have to do some online trading to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.