• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Coloerd kid with red hair

N0L1MB5

Ninja elder #3
Reaction score
Coloerd kid with red hair

iv read this throughout the forums, and have only been able to have a colored kid with red here myself... but my question is, does anyone know y???? its really quit anoying really...:ninja:

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score
Re: Coloerd kid with red hair

Colored?... say black bro, colored is what they said back in the OLD days...

PhilistineEars

yep, definite Lurker
Premium
Reaction score

^Modern PC terms would consider black to be back in the old days now too... 'Person of Color' I believe is the socially acceptable term to use in polite company... I dunno, changes too often really.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I think the politically correct term would have to do with their origins. In this case, something like African-American would be appropriate. Of course, I'm not really sure what the term is for those who live in other parts of the world, namely the UK.

Anyhoo, NOL1MB5, how many kids have you had? If you haven't had a lot, then it could just be coincidence.

N0L1MB5

Ninja elder #3
Reaction score

iv only hade one or two per game cuz i kill my spouse everytime, i dont want an "african-american" with red hair when im white and his mothers white... wtf.

Zepzune

♦ Fable Fandom
Reaction score

That Is rather strange. Perhaps It's a glitch, It could be just that the game is confusing your wife with another person, and combining your two genetics together. I've never had this happen, as I have only had one kid, and she was tan, with blond hair.

Also, just to add, the correct term is "African - American", or "Black". They are both used today, normally. Don't say 'Person of Color', as we are all colored, so It makes no sense.

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score

^ lolzeppy. yo.

Anyway. I'm not sure why it's occuring, but it has been known to happen.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Well, it's not that uncommon to have a black child with a white spouse. It's just something the developers of the game missed I suppose. But if you can have nothing but black children, that might be a glitch. I would be sure to experiment with it a bit more though, try having quite a bit more children, and see if they all come out as the others have.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Your partner is cheating on you... or it is maybe its a glitch. It happened to me too therefore I assumed my wife was cheating on me when she had a Red-Headed African-American child... so I lopped her head off and got myself a hooker. YEAH HOOKERS!!!!!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

she cheated on you for garth.
i'd do the same thing, those cornrows are damn sexy :wub: