• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Colosseum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Colosseum

I don't know if any one else is having this problem, but my main quest is to "leave" the Colosseum which I've done..like 17 times. The quest doesn't seem to want to end, and it's staying highlighted no matter what I do. Does it just stay there forever? Annoyingly telling me to "leave" the Colosseum. or what..o_O

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score
Re: Colosseum

Well i know that once you do the spire a "Beat the crucible again" quest(that is what your talking about?) stays there forever even if you do beat it, as for "leave" i don't know

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

It's not like It's acting like the Crucible, or donating the the temples. It's saying it's my primary quest even if I select a different one. I haven't gotten a "quest completed" screen either. no renown or anything..

wulfric

Reaction score

well i have no idea but its probobly just a glitch...is it interfereing with the whole game is is it... just there?
:)?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

well considering I was already at the end of the game, it's not really. but I don't know what'll happen to my other saves if the same thing happens.

wulfric

Reaction score

hmmm... does it actually say "leave the colleseum"? in those exact words?
because (seeing as there isn't a colleseum) your probobly screwed if it does

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

There is a colosseum, in See the Future DLC wulfric. I think your talkin about the Crucible. I think it's a some kind of bug/glitch, I dunno...

And... THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE!!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

wulfric;298322 said:
hmmm... does it actually say "leave the colleseum"? in those exact words?
because (seeing as there isn't a colleseum) your probobly screwed if it does

yes, those exact words. :O

S

singoe

FINALLY! I found some one with the same problem. The quest is started from Murgo. After completing a couple other item quests. When i got the Colosseum i did the quest and it never completed it i have completed the Colosseum event multiple times but still nothing. Its part of See the Future Expansion.

tillyferrari

Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;298301 said:
I don't know if any one else is having this problem, but my main quest is to "leave" the Colosseum which I've done..like 17 times. The quest doesn't seem to want to end, and it's staying highlighted no matter what I do. Does it just stay there forever? Annoyingly telling me to "leave" the Colosseum. or what..o_O

I believe that The Colloseum Quest stays on our Inventory just so that we can continually Beat our Score; if we Choose to; in the same way that the Donating to the Temple of Light stays on our Inventory forever; so that we can continually Donate if we Choose to;

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Walk around the Collosseum & find a door or something. It should get you back to Bowerstone Market. If not, try using the skull or the snowglobe.

wulfric

Reaction score

Well seeing as i don't have the expansion i can't help (soz :( )
btw WHY ARE YOU ALL GANGING UP ON ME! what started the "the cake is not a lie" thing?
(she promised you cake but ends up trying to kill you... so THE CAKE IS A LIE SHE WAS GOING TO HAVE IT LL TO HERSLEF)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

singoe;298381 said:
FINALLY! I found some one with the same problem. The quest is started from Murgo. After completing a couple other item quests. When i got the Colosseum i did the quest and it never completed it i have completed the Colosseum event multiple times but still nothing. Its part of See the Future Expansion.

Yep. That's how it happened.

tillyferrari;298428 said:
I believe that The Colloseum Quest stays on our Inventory just so that we can continually Beat our Score; if we Choose to; in the same way that the Donating to the Temple of Light stays on our Inventory forever; so that we can continually Donate if we Choose to;

Unlike those, I haven't gotten a "quest complete" screen. And it's staying highlighted even if I choose a different quest It's like it's my Main story line quest. I get no gold trail either, until I re-enter, go through once more, the gold trail leads me to the exit. I leave and nothing happens. It just keeps saying it's my primary. Hopefully a patch or an update will fix it other wise I just have to keep going through until the quest "ends"

Daemon300;298448 said:
Walk around the Collosseum & find a door or something. It should get you back to Bowerstone Market. If not, try using the skull or the snowglobe.

I guess I could try going into the skull or snow globe again.

wulfric;298474 said:
Well seeing as i don't have the expansion i can't help (soz :( )
btw WHY ARE YOU ALL GANGING UP ON ME! what started the "the cake is not a lie" thing?
(she promised you cake but ends up trying to kill you... so THE CAKE IS A LIE SHE WAS GOING TO HAVE IT LL TO HERSLEF)

I agree, because I no clipped myself into the room that the "cake" is in at the end. and you can't touch it, or pick it up. It's a non-existent object. So technically, it is a lie.. :w00t::O:lol:

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

The cake is not a lie! Finish the game propably! Pic of the ending: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/File:Escape_020070.jpg

& the walktrough:

Test Chamber 19:

The last chamber. A simple energy ball trick is required, then you must get on a moving platform, and dodge a number of obstacles. At the last stretch, a sign signalling cake points around a corner. As your platform rounds the corner, you are horrified to see that the platform is leading you into a large fire pit. Using portals, you can escape. From then on you are in a behind the scenes area, with occasional hints that suggest that, again, someone has done this before.

Escape level:

A long series of behind the scenes areas is revealed. At one point you visit test chamber 9, only you can "cheat" because you have the full portalgun. At another point you visit a large room with sentry turrets all around, where you must knock over all of the turrets and then fling yourself up to a higher area. Shortly after this you come into a large room with a robot figure hanging down from the ceiling. This is presumably GLaDOS's form. Once you defeat this, you are sucked up into the sky. The screen fades to white. When it goes out of white, you are lying on the ground outside, with parts of GLaDOS lying around you. Fade to black.
A cutscene at the end: The view zooms down large network of pistons and pipes. Levels out in a large ware-house area with racks of cores such as the ones seen on GLaDOS. Zoom stops in front of a table with cake on it. Behind it you can see the companion cube. A robotic arm (originally used to handle Sentry Turrets) reaches down and snuffs the candle out, fading to black. credits roll.

In your brain!

http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Escape_from_the_Enrichment_Center#Escape

wulfric

Reaction score

yeah btw i don't even own that game i played it at my friends house i only put it in because it was funny...(CHILL DUDE)
anyways if people find it OFFENSIVE ill just have to take it out! :D lol

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Daemon300;298523 said:
The cake is not a lie! Finish the game propably! Pic of the ending: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/File:Escape_020070.jpg

I have beaten the game, and seen the "scene" at the end. But as I've said, I've no clipped into that room, and you can't touch the cake, it won't move, it's not real. :lol:

any anyone have a solution for me or are we just ganna talk about cake. :w00t:

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

I told you to use the Cursed Globe >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.