• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Compatibility files toolbar

S

Scudreloaded

Compatibility files toolbar

Hey everyone.
so i use Cbox mostly, as it auto installs free roam, the normal method didnt work (for a while figured that out recently).
But at one point i think i cut the files you see when you click on the compatibility files toolbar out and just placed them in the levels folder. cause the finalalbion floder wasnt showing up. and now the compatibility files tol bar is missing
well now i can't install enviroment mods/ new items via fmp's. the game will crash upon hitting the loading/new game screen:'(
is there a way to re add those files? i've tried uninstalling/ reinstalling multiple times, as well as uninstalling/reinstalling cbox multiple times.
i read somewhere where the actual compatibility files location is but i cant seem to find it latly. and still im unsure if that'd even work.
help if anyone knows please. :rolleyes:
Update!
Fixed issue. im on vista (64 bit) maybe this will help someone else
had to run freroam before taking ownership of the file, and then run it again after ownership.
Update 2
Somewhat fixed. i can get my compatibility files toolbar to show. and on one time got free roam working in game. but item mods still dont seem to work.
hmmm.does it matter that im using cbox? i mostly want the gravity hammer thing, but i saw it in a item pack V2 so i fugred lets add more. but it still dont work

S

Scudreloaded

Re: Compatibility files toolbar

I've left this up and no one has seemed to know what my issues is..hmmm

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

u can just delete and re-install.

thats easy enough to understand. i had the common sense to do that when i f***ed up things with my files.

rindai

Vorpal Fatality
Reaction score

what kind of windows are you using? if its vista go to My Computer>Program Files>Microsoft Games>Fable>Delete Data, then re-install it. Tell me if it works (if you have vista)

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

POST DATEES!!!!!!!!!