• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Completing a Perfect World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tenshinoshin

Completing a Perfect World?

Anyone know if it's worth it to shoot all the bottles, catch all the chickens and kill all the bugs?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Re: Completing a Perfect World?

You don't need too, it make no difference. Once the day ends the story continues.

T

tracknumber7

Tyloric;222055 said:
You don't need too, it make no difference. Once the day ends the story continues.

Not if you decide not to investigate the noise at night. I will keep going if you dont, like a continuous nightmare. I failed it 3 times on the fourth I got all of them and an achievement and then investigated that night for the first time... grr. I thought that was by far the worst part of the game.

F

Flashcoke

Whats the achievement? i can't find any that say "complete a perfect world".

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Flashcoke;243005 said:
Whats the achievement? i can't find any that say "complete a perfect world".
I don't think there's an achievement for that?...
I haven't got an achievement message when I completed mine. :(

M

Minorthreat

There is no achievement for that. However I finally beat it before night time came and Rose ran back to the house. If you do everything before night falls Rose talks about some interesting things.

She talks about hoping your mom and dad are okay because Thag has been terrorizing the roads. She goes on about a few interesting things that just really give you background on your early life before you were beggars in Bowerstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.