• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Correction: i have Thunder blade/TYPO hammer for jack's hammer OR swinging sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike b

Reaction score
I have the thunder blade and TYPO hammer and am looking for jacks hammer or swinging sword..if you're interested, post your gamertag on here and send me a friend request with a msg detailing why you are friending me..thanks!..GT: Wehpon X

Terpman

The Apple Pie Assassin
Reaction score
I have Swinging Sword.

Gamer Tag: Terpman58

mike b

Reaction score
Damn dude! I just traded thunder sword for jacks hammer..I still have TYPO hammer, tee killer shooter, hammer of wilmageddon, beadles cutlass and really sharp pair of scissors..u willing to trade for any combination of those? Ill be home from work around 5 and will send u a friend request nd u can let me know or u could comment on here again..thanks bro

mike b

Reaction score
Damn dude! I just traded thunder sword for jacks hammer..I still have TYPO hammer, tee killer shooter, hammer of wilmageddon, beadles cutlass and really sharp pair of scissors..u willing to trade for any combination of those? Ill be home from work around 5 and will send u a friend request nd u can let me know or u could comment on here again..thanks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.