• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Could someone, lend me some Gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

V spencer V

Reaction score
STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD. I've made over 25M + for myself, thanks who-ever was generous engouh who was going to donate. But I repeat

I

DONT

need, and more gold + you guys started a flame. in here, so n00bz. < no.

MudkipLuna

Mistress of Killing Stuffs
Reaction score
I have a few million lying around if that would help. I'll give it to you tomorrow.

I made a ton of money just buying up property to rent and owning businesses. You could try that. Owning every building in the kingdom provides an insanely heavy cash flow.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I have a few million lying around if that would help. I'll give it to you tomorrow.

I made a ton of money just buying up property to rent and owning businesses. You could try that. Owning every building in the kingdom provides an insanely heavy cash flow.

It's wrong to do that. People these days want everything handed to them without putting forth even an ounce of effort and all you're doing is enabling that behavior. He'll never learn to fend for himself and in turn will rely on everyone else and become nothing more than a burden.

Truth be told though, I'm probably making this seem more important than it actually is. Still, he should work for it himself especially when you consider just how easy it is to earn gold.

Rachierae

Reaction score
Don't be lazy. Money is the easiest thing to make in the game.

MudkipLuna

Mistress of Killing Stuffs
Reaction score
It's wrong to do that. People these days want everything handed to them without putting forth even an ounce of effort and all you're doing is enabling that behavior. He'll never learn to fend for himself and in turn will rely on everyone else and become nothing more than a burden.

Truth be told though, I'm probably making this seem more important than it actually is. Still, he should work for it himself especially when you consider just how easy it is to earn gold.

Haha, just a little. I know what you're saying though. He did ask for ways to make money himself, so I don't mind. Besides, if nothing else, I have clearly posted the easiest way of making yourself rich in the game. No further help should really be needed, but it's an initial reaction for me to throw gold around after the credits roll.

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score
No but money glitch will give you millions in 30 min of active glitching

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Haha, just a little. I know what you're saying though. He did ask for ways to make money himself, so I don't mind. Besides, if nothing else, I have clearly posted the easiest way of making yourself rich in the game. No further help should really be needed, but it's an initial reaction for me to throw gold around after the credits roll.

He did but I think we all know he really just wants the gold handed to him. I was quite serious about enabling that behavior though. You give him some gold now and he'll be asking for all sorts of stuff down the road. It won't just be in this game either.

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
I did the glitch on my first game. After beating that one, I've started a new game, and it's much more enjoyable now. I finally have enough property where I get around 20k every 5 minutes. Not much but it's great knowing I EARNED it. Had to do some pie making, then buy crappy houses til I got enough. Way more fulfilling than doing the glitch.

Twilight

Reaction score
He did but I think we all know he really just wants the gold handed to him. I was quite serious about enabling that behavior though. You give him some gold now and he'll be asking for all sorts of stuff down the road. It won't just be in this game either.

So what if he does? It's just a game and it's someone else's choice if they want to help him.
Some people might get the satisfaction of earning money some like to be lazy...

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
So what if he does? It's just a game and it's someone else's choice if they want to help him.
Some people might get the satisfaction of earning money some like to be lazy...

Because I happen to dislike people who are too inept to do anything for themselves.

V spencer V

Reaction score
I edited, the post I told you guys to STOP posting, i've made myself 25M.

XCRmonger

Reaction score
This internet is serious business. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.