• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*Counter-Fan Video* Top 5 Reasons Fable 2 will be AWESOME !

AngryJoeShow

Reaction score
*Counter-Fan Video* Top 5 Reasons Fable 2 will be AWESOME !

Fable II FANS,
bang.gif

I present to you a comedic look at the "Top 5 Reasons Fable 2 will be AWESOME !", I'm going INSANE waiting these mere days we have left for this game!

I stuffed her full of FX's, Cut-aways and Comedy Skits - there was sooo much more but I need to keep it short, Hope you Enjoy it!

Here's the Link:
Top 5 Reasons Fable 2 will be AWESOME

runaway.gif

l_b1824cec165d4435b92b963597a4c744.jpg

Let me know if you liked it or hated it....Do I Dance Freaking Awesome or what? What will you name your dog? Will you even use the Local Co-op option? [Good] or [Evil] First?

Subscribe if you want to see future videos like Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Empire: Total War, etc..

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Re: *Counter-Fan Video* Top 5 Reasons Fable 2 will be AWESOME !

hehe.. bobo.. noooO!O!! bOBoo!!!!
I like it, but Im gonna keep the negative things in mind for when the day finally comes.. October 24th..

H

Hatredkopter

God damn dude shut the **** up. That whole video is one big ramble fest.

A

Armerad

Ahaha, i laughed so hard. I ask, no, demand more!

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

hey Armerad, watch this video on Far Cry 2, it has it all!
Guns! Darth Vader! Space Battles! Africa! Mercenaries! Guns! Explosions! uh.. Guns!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hatredkopter;214939 said:
God damn dude shut the **** up. That whole video is one big ramble fest.

Theres no need for comments like that.

I will watch this later on after ive finished watching a movie.

H

Hatredkopter

There is a need for that. The first video was worthless and unnecessary. Everyone knows the the bread-crumb trail fades if you go do your own thing and you can turn it off. And if this guy can tell Peter Molyneaux to shut the **** up I'm going to tell him the same damn thing. This dude is an attention whore and needs to shut the hell up because his opinions don't mean **** and to come onto a fable 2 fansite, admittedly I'm just as new, and pitch his stupid video because he thinks having a controversial title like Why Fable 2 Will Fail or whatever the hell will make people watch his retarded video and get more views is gayer than a bag of dicks.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hatredkopter;214949 said:
There is a need for that. The first video was worthless and unnecessary. Everyone knows the the bread-crumb trail fades if you go do your own thing and you can turn it off. And if this guy can tell Peter Molyneaux to shut the **** up I'm going to tell him the same damn thing. This dude is an attention whore and needs to shut the hell up because his opinions don't mean **** and to come onto a fable 2 fansite, admittedly I'm just as new, and pitch his stupid video because he thinks having a controversial title like Why Fable 2 Will Fail or whatever the hell will make people watch his retarded video and get more views is gayer than a bag of dicks.

He said he had edited the bread crumb thing out of the last video in another thread. Also many Fable 2 fans have also told Peter to shut up and not hype this to help him not insult him. Although id be happy to listen to Peter talk as the mans a genius and a gaming visionary. He also made a video of top reasons Fable 2 will be awesome (this thread) so isnt slating it as he also said.

A

Armerad

People are looking to far into this, its all just good fun, and probably what he and his buddies did in waiting for fable 2. i had a great setup like he does, i would do the same.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

bag of dicks... hehe..
no srsly, I like you videos :D

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

The Vid was pretty cool i'd say hope to see more from ya you've got the funny gene for sure!

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

buddy looks like some kid i know, and he also has reasons why it will suck! both sides!

AngryJoeShow

Reaction score

Hey I appreciate everyone's positive comments on the video, if I managed to help you in some small way by taking up 8 minutes of your fable 2 wait time to get it that much closer to your hands then that's the point...

...seriously if everyone in the world hated my videos i'd still make them, me and my friends have a blast making them and a few people on forums like these say things that really make it all worth it...

...and I'd expect to see nothing less from a guy named hatredkopter. Props for keeping up the Hate. I saw Dethklok in concert here in Austin, their last live show, it rocked hard. Brutal.
*Edit* Also McCain and his cronie Palin Suck a big one.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I was watching a little bit of it.. and i cant stand him.. Sounds like a right tosser.

led_zepp123

Fables 27th greatest fan
Reaction score

hey Hatredkopter thats not to nice were a bunch of nice guys an gals here an i know your new but thats the kinda stuff you can get banned for an irecon someone owes a certain mr. angry joe show an apology

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score
Does anyone have an extra pub game code?

I gave my brother my code after I pre ordered because I didnt have an xbox, no I have no games or extras, anyone maybe not using their Pub code?

Twilight

Reaction score

Haha

They were pretty good.

I don't agree with your "Why fable 2 will FAIL" I think it should be "could" fail

Dentie

Reaction score

Your vids are just fcking great man :p

J

jiffy166

the gun bit was quite funny i laughed when i saw that , and so does anyone know if it will be a decent challenge the game fable 2 for easygoing gamers like me

AngryJoeShow

Reaction score

jiffy166;217053 said:
the gun bit was quite funny i laughed when i saw that , and so does anyone know if it will be a decent challenge the game fable 2 for easygoing gamers like me

The challenge will be subjective I suppose, I've heard rumors that there's absolutely no way for you to die. You have a boss fighting you, you leave your console on for 6 hours come back, and your still alive getting beat up :realmad: