• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*Counter-Fan Video* Top 5 Reasons Fable 2 will be AWESOME !

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: *Counter-Fan Video* Top 5 Reasons Fable 2 will be AWESOME !

AngryJoeShow;217060 said:
The challenge will be subjective I suppose, I've heard rumors that there's absolutely no way for you to die. You have a boss fighting you, you leave your console on for 6 hours come back, and your still alive getting beat up :realmad:

You don't leave the console in the middle of a fight. I like the death system. If I died all the time, I'd quit playing it.:unsure:

AngryJoeShow

Reaction score

moonfever;217062 said:
You don't leave the console in the middle of a fight. I like the death system. If I died all the time, I'd quit playing it.:unsure:

That maybe true but, for me personally, If I KNOW I cant Die, It takes out some of the fun of it, the point in combat really. It turns into a sort of huge FMV sequence that I get to mash buttons to but wont ever die...
....on the other hand I dont think I ever died in Fable, So I'm just really not sure how we should feel about it until we play with that system...i guess we will see..

....But you can be sure i'll be making a funny comedy skit video on why that death system sucks if it does in fact suck!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

AngryJoeShow;217069 said:
That maybe true but, for me personally, If I KNOW I cant Die, It takes out some of the fun of it, the point in combat really. It turns into a sort of huge FMV sequence that I get to mash buttons to but wont ever die...
....on the other hand I dont think I ever died in Fable, So I'm just really not sure how we should feel about it until we play with that system...i guess we will see..

....But you can be sure i'll be making a funny comedy skit video on why that death system sucks if it does in fact suck!
That's fine, but I saw this at Lionhead also. Why?:unsure:

B

Beann

This video actually amused me ^_^;

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

AngryJoeShow;217060 said:
The challenge will be subjective I suppose, I've heard rumors that there's absolutely no way for you to die. You have a boss fighting you, you leave your console on for 6 hours come back, and your still alive getting beat up :realmad:

I think they changed the death system some time ago. I was at one point where you would get beaten up and scarred if you lost all your health but im pretty sure they changed that.

Consequence for losing a battle is going to be changed

A

Angelo Credo

I do believe that the consequence of losing a fight was that you were promted to either give up a chunk of experience, renown or gold for a quick burst of energy that gave you the chance to escape and heal up.

Whether this has been changed, I don't know, but more to the point, that video certainly gave me a few laughs. :p