• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Crazy Guards

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkypants

Reaction score
Crazy Guards

Hellooo everyone,

I've searched a little bit on this on-line but nobody seems to have the problem I have (or at least not as severely). Literally so long ago I can't even remember what it was I did, I resisted arrest for something in Bowerstone Old Town - I used to be evil so I'm pretty sure I then went on a massive killing spree and killed a load of guards and villagers. Understandably, since then the guards have been fairly irate with me! Every time I go to Bowerstone Old Town they attack. Every single time. There's no opportunity to do community service or pay a fine they just attack attack attack.

I read somewhere if you let them kill you a few times they'll eventually stop but I let them kill me at least 8 times and still no joy. Does anybody have any ideas? Help would be much appreciated!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Crazy Guards

Have you tried staying away from Bowerstone for a long period of time? Like say going to Oakfield or Rookridge and sleeping for...say...Iunno..a month or so. :lol: And going back? That might help.

If that doesn't work. (or you already did it) Perhaps you premanently glitched your game? (which would be unfortunate. :()

Status
Not open for further replies.