• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Critique?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Critique?

cheezMcNASTY;390001 said:
anybody have an opinion they wouldn't mind sharing on version 2?

Think it needs a little softer lighting and contrast as the left looks a little too light and makes the brush edges stand out more. Also did you use neon blur or some similar effect on a layer? Which would have created the 2 yellowish circles on the left that stand out? (out of curiosity)

Overall its pretty good and some decent use of colour and effects.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Critique?

Dark Drakan;390271 said:
Think it needs a little softer lighting and contrast as the left looks a little too light and makes the brush edges stand out more. Also did you use neon blur or some similar effect on a layer? Which would have created the 2 yellowish circles on the left that stand out? (out of curiosity)

Overall its pretty good and some decent use of colour and effects.

i did play around with the lighting and contrast, and as the effect is created by 2 separate layers being blended, i couldn't find a way to change the contrast without making the effect less satisfactory.

and yes, i did use the neon glow filter on one of the layers. thanks for pointing that out, i managed to tweak the JPG to get rid of it. :D

mcnastynero.jpg