• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cursed Snowglobe Door Impossible To Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keiran01

Cursed Snowglobe Door Impossible To Open

Near The Start Of The Level Where You Spawn Theres A Bell on Top Of A Gate And The House Just Before That On You Right Has A Closed Door

All I Can Do Is Knock On It But If Im On Co-Op And I Use Vortex At The Door As I Can Lock On To It It Is Opened For My Henchmans Screen But Hanchmen Cant Open Chests And THere Is A Chest In The House.

I Can Also Lock On To The Bell But Cant Do Anything To It

Could Someone Please Tell Me

GT - Ak Instinct

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Cursed Snowglobe Door Impossible To Open

Have you already done the Snowglobe questline?

K

Keiran01

Yep Fully Completed It Including THe Skull ANd Collasseum I Have THe 3 Teddys Aswell And All But The Chicken Acheivments

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

You need to hit one of those orbs and stalk it around the map, where you find a different orb to stalk. That's how I did it I think.

K

Keiran01

Are You Sure Your Talking About The Right House Pluse Iv Scaled The Map like 10 times xD

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Investigate the other houses around the area too...and does the house have a signpost outside or a name? If it says Ashfield House then you won't get in until you have obtained the key.

K

Keiran01

Yep Searched Every House

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I remember stalking an orb across the farm, down to the beach where it went in to a chest. Then when I opened it I got an invitation from Chesty to go to a party. Does this sound familiar to you?

K

Keiran01

Yer Then You Go To THe House Whith THe Note Outside Sayiing Invite Only Go In Through The Mirror And Get The Die

This Is The House On The Other Side Of Tne Gate With The Bell

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Yeah, well I guess some of the houses weren't thought over very well and we just have to cope with it. I personally haven't looked at all of the houses to see if the doors open so I wouldn't know if this problem was exclusive to just you or not.

K

Keiran01

Lol Thanks For Trying To Help Anyway

Does Any One Else Know Pleassss

In The House Nextdoor I Found A Telescope Up Stairs Looking At The House Dont Know If THis Is Relevent

K

Keiran01

OMG I FINALLY DID IT

ITS A REALLY STUPID PUZZLE AND ITS WORTH NOTHINK AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO EXPLAIN

But At Least Iv Done It xD Drove Me Insane But Iv Done It

O

Ohh What Now

how do you open the door its driving me crazy

W

WarriorQueen

There are several flit switches in the SnowGlobe world that you need to hunt down to eventually open the doors that lead to Chesty's Tea Party. It is kind of annoying but your curiosity finally is satisfied once you open all of them.

Just wait until you do the Skull one. :) I am a bit stuck on that though.

D

DragonSRH

Ok u guys totaly got off topic here. U went from talking about the imposible house to talking about the house u get the gory gory red dye from but that's not the place that's imposible and driving most ppl crazy... the house we need to get open is the house near the merror house but its actualy on the other side of the fence to the left and across from it is a statue and 2 head stones. That's the house most ppl need open and I'm also one of them. now there was someone who mentioned there's a chest in there that only the henchmen can see but not open and the actual gamer tag user ccant even get in of see the chest. Now if someone can explain how to get that house open that would be great.

Vaziel

Reaction score

I don't know if you still need this or not but if you go to the Curse skull and follow the rabbit path through the stonehenge gates. The path is in a book called "The Grumpy Rabbit" which you might have picked up during the snowglobe stage. Once you do that you should end up near a skeleton holding an egg (The skeleton will only be holding the egg if you went through the gates in the right order). You take the egg and bring it near the mysterious cavern. drop it in a basket and head into the rabbit hole there you should find the key to that door.
Yeah it's really annoying. I wouldn't have known if someone didn't tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.