• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Custom Villager Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbykgb

Reaction score
Hey guys, I apologize if this has been discussed on the board previously, but I searched and didnt find it. Im trying to become romantically involved with my custom villager, but it says that we are "best friends" and the date/kiss/marriage options dont present themselves. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

wskr14

Reaction score
I think you need to open one of the chests to get those expressions to be allowed the option to marry/kiss/etc...think it was like 2 or 5 seals to open that chest.

bobbykgb

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, but Ive already unlocked those expressions....just cant do them with my custom villager....

Reaction score
wow, i'm really sorry to say this -- & i hope i'm wrong -- but i think when you created your character it decided (from the way you answered the questions at the beginning of the maker) that your custom villager's sexual orientation will not accept your hero as a lover. Meaning they are either gay or in the event that you're both the same gender -- they are straight -- & as long as you are the gender you are i don't think they will marry you or even kiss you. I hope I'm wrong, but i think that's what has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.