• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CUSTOMIZATION!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodthirster

Reaction score
CUSTOMIZATION!!!!!!!!

what i want is ultimate customization evil looking gaurds once you become king and same with castles and camps/bases want it to look evil and i dont want my character to look FAT when he is MUSCLY 5 ***** PHYSIQUE and awesome plate armor to make him loook extra armor

Reaction score
Re: CUSTOMIZATION!!!!!!!!

technically a magic freaking battle mage who runs around a whole county shouldn’t get fat so i would like so see the fat stuff gone and make it more of a choice rather then scrounging in the middle of battle and then realizing you just took a plus 20 fatty food

i would like to see customization to your character presentaion

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

o_O

calm...down?

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

You people.... Heck, I'll just get on to what I'm going to say. The weapon system is amazing. Killing someone to get blood stains on your sword/hammer/ the other melee weapon types. THAT makes everyone feel unique. I'm sure most people would not follow a hour long youtube video just to get someone else's weapon. There are over 80,000 weapons in total, but there are only 200 that you can get without using it first. That seems smart to make me buy it.

Archon_TJ

Guild Master
Reaction score

I understand there will be weapon customization but who's going to want to use the cheap bad weapons(90% of most weapon choices). Everyone will customize the good weapons and we will start to see lots of repeats. I hope I am wrong because I want a signature weapon

Corbenikk

Albion's Finest
Reaction score

And Also Your Gamescore Will Effect Your Weapon If Its very Low Your Gonna Be Attacking Stuff With A ToothPick

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Corbenikk;405753 said:
And Also Your Gamescore Will Effect Your Weapon If Its very Low Your Gonna Be Attacking Stuff With A ToothPick

Uhm, no. . . .
It's been said that the largeness of your gamerscore will have nothing to do with your weapon. It actually just uses the gamerscore as a random number, and each number will have a different effect.
In short, a gamerscore of 34995 will look no cooler than a gamerscore of 12.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Archon_TJ;405705 said:
I understand there will be weapon customization but who's going to want to use the cheap bad weapons(90% of most weapon choices). Everyone will customize the good weapons and we will start to see lots of repeats. I hope I am wrong because I want a signature weapon

there are no bad weapons. the only bad ones are the ones you haven't begun leveling and morphing yet. they already said they've done away with the whole "rusty" "iron" "steel" bit. it's just what model of weapon you like best, and how you morph it.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

Corbenikk;405753 said:

That would be stupid, what if a die-hard fan bought the 360 for fable and other RPG's and barley had a GS and soon, he Fable three and gets owned because of his score.

Reaction score

Benjamin510;405769 said:
That would be stupid, what if a die-hard fan bought the 360 for fable and other RPG's and barley had a GS and soon, he Fable three and gets owned because of his score.

Pointless discrimination at it's finest...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Benjamin510;405769 said:
you can also trade weapons over xbox live...

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;405791 said:
you can also trade weapons over xbox live...

Point taken, but some people want some good weapons for theirs, and he would not have one, and if he wanted to buy one, he would have to gold farm, to get a good weapon AND he would have to do that for hours to get something to last him the entire game.

Lithary

Reaction score

Weapon system sucks if you ask me since they are morphing and not... well... custom...
But yeah... they should let you decide how your guards will look like...
I just hope they don't make another morphing c-rap with guards and make them look evil if you are evil and good if you are good -.-

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Like Sirgage said, someone with 74000 GamerScore, won't have a better weapon than someone with 50. You just take your favourite weapon model, and morph it. It morphs depending on what creatures you kill, and what choices you make.

Karmasb!ch

Antidisestablishmentarian
Reaction score

Stranger;414088 said:
My grievance is that because they'll be using only Fable 3 achievements, that limits the random seed to a range of 0-1000, and the actual range will be lower unless there are 1000 achievements, all worth 1g.

its very possible that im incorrect, but i never once heard "only fable 3 achievements" i head "players gamerscore" do u mind linkin me where u got ur info?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Karmasb!ch;414089 said:
its very possible that im incorrect, but i never once heard "only fable 3 achievements" i head "players gamerscore" do u mind linkin me where u got ur info?

Check the Lionhead community forums, also look at the interviews with Peter Molyneux about Fable III. It is stated that it's based on the game-score earned from Fable III, not your overall game-score.

Karmasb!ch

Reaction score

DarkONI;414094 said:
Check the Lionhead community forums, also look at the interviews with Peter Molyneux about Fable III. It is stated that it's based on the game-score earned from Fable III, not your overall game-score.

in that case, the gamerscore morphing might be extremly annoying :[

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Karmasb!ch;414096 said:
in that case, the gamerscore morphing might be extremly annoying :[

That's just to reward the hard-core players. The more they dwell, the more rewarded they are. Sounds fair for a game like Fable III.

Karmasb!ch

Reaction score

DarkONI;414097 said:
That's just to reward the hard-core players. The more they dwell, the more rewarded they are. Sounds fair for a game like Fable III.

agreed, its fair, and encourages the play to attempt the achievements for sure, but i would have at least like the fable 2 achievements to be involved in some way with the weapon morphing

Status
Not open for further replies.