• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

damn regret

po1s3n

Banshee killer
Reaction score
damn regret

This happened about a year ago now but it still gripes me. As was my usual tradition with the Fable games i played through it being as good as humanly possible (e.g. if i accidentally killed a civilian i would turn off my x box and start from my last save ). SO when it came to choosing the cards i naturally picked "sacrifice" then after 5 minutes of thinking "well this is quiet" i literally said out loud..."i miss my dog". Now i know you can revive your dog with the expansions ( downloading now 56% done ) but still the fact that a large amount of lore is included within the "love" card. For example your sister contacts you and tells she's staying with what i assumed to be Scythe it's annoying because I'm a person who loves this game more then is sensible for its story and lore not about who is good enough to find all the hero dolls. So with the announcement that your actions in Fable 3 will be affected by fable 2 ( although i am curious as to if you've finished the game several times with many characters how this would work) In reality i found it quite annoying on Lion heads part for not being able to make separate save files. I know this is for the sake of "choices" but even so i still feel some damn regret for not picking what i should have.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score
Re: damn regret

You can make separate save files m8. Just start a new game and when you are about to save you can do so in a new save slot. Is that what your annoyed about?

I'm assuming you can migrate from any one of your Fable II Saves to Fable III.