• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dark elf (yes this has to do with fable 2)

Erika

Reaction score
No you cant be a dark elf. but you can look just like one.

when your full evil and pure, your skin is a blue color and your eyes are red. just dye your hair blue and your a dark elf =3 (i think will marks will help the blueness to)

i do this with most of my male accounts.

(also some of the hairs might make it look like you have pointy ears xD)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
But Dark Elves are black skinned with white hair, not blue skinned with blue hair...?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Smurfs have white hair.

And your skin doesn't turn blue when you're evil and partially corrupt. It turns blue when you're evil and pure.

Erika

Reaction score
Smurfs have white hair.

And your skin doesn't turn blue when you're evil and partially corrupt. It turns blue when you're evil and pure.

ah okay, i dident know what the pure corrupt one was xD thank you for telling me =3

Blue hair and blue skin? Dark elf or smurph? :p
lolz xD
and blond~ dont forget smurfettie... or what ever her name was x.X
at least i think she had blond hair...

(sorry for extreamly late replys.....)

But Dark Elves are black skinned with white hair, not blue skinned with blue hair...?

Tell that to oblivion and some other pictures x.x

(sorry for duble posts)

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
I resemble those remarks! A smurf indeed! 'Pure Evil' is my favorite alignment in Fable 2. Personally I think it makes the player look more like a vampire. At least, it does if you don't level up your Will abilities too much, since it gives you red eyes with evil reptilian slit pupils. Whereas leveling up your Will causes your eyes to glow bright blue (and it overrides the red eyes.)

I don't think it makes the character look like an elf in the least, but that's due to the lack of pointy ears and svelte physique. Even with 0 points in any Strength stat, the main character is still kind of a strapping young lad/lass and doesn't really look thin enough to be an elf.