• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dark Sanctum...worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score
Hiy im on a good playthrough and i heard that theres a legendary weapon in the dark sanctum. But it requires me to do some evil sidequests.....
1) are there a lot or only a small amount of evil points that ill collect on the three sidequests
2) is it worth it?
thanks ;)

master666epic

Reaction score
i aint to sure about the evil morale but i do know you get the tenderiser from the dark sanctum after completing all the dark sanctum quests at level 5 melee damage is 130, through doing the flit switches and lighting the trash can things :)

master666epic

Reaction score
oh wait even if you do do it and get evil morality, you can just get your morality to sky rocket to fully good, by putting money into the treasury hope my comments helped even just a little :)

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
But to start it you have to murder someone in broad daylight infront of his tribe, so some will still call you a murderer. If you can live with this, then go for it, as the quests are amusing. I just don't know how you'll be able to sleep at night.

master666epic

Reaction score
lool at quentin locke's comment =D but you can make it up to them just set one the buildings rent to low and in time they will should become happy again :)

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score
hmmm i think i might do it....ill just have to be extra nice to them afterwards :) thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.