• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dear Forum users

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: Dear Forum users

Man;330825 said:
@ shirosaki: ouch!

im in my senior year and dont start till the 8th. and i agree, math sucks, but History is the bomb diggity! so is my technology class

DarkenedSoul;330826 said:
When I was in nursery, I took over the world. :V

Need I remind everyone that every person his age is going back to school, and we don't need an individual thread for everyone around his age to say he won't be as active?
Aye my point exactly, it isn't a flame, it's because everyone who is attending school will be going back at some point in the next few weeks, but I doubt there'll be 40 odd threads about it. It was just a joke :p

Are you starting high school Gunman? It's scary at first but then it just becomes another school to walk around in.

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Shirosaki;330816 said:
Nursery doesn't count as school man, it's just a year to get to know everyone and learn to share toys.

C'mon man.

Do you know how hard I tried not to make a comment about Gunman on this thread? I tried a damn sight harder than you did, that's for sure. :p

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Firis;330778 said:
I go into 10th grade, still got a few years + some time in the Tech college... I agree with TJ on math, but I can hardly get math in my skull, maybe that's because most people can use calculators in school, I am not aloud, :( :( I hate that rule... Algebra is one of the most frustrating classes I have taken, with the other one bieng Theology (But I still quite like that one.)

Algebra? 1&2 were easy, but what about 3&4?
On Algebra I got a B+ average throughout the year.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Tsuyu;330749 said:
You think so now, but in a few years you'll miss it.

Best years of my life, by far...

This.

Without a doubt.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I'd have to say I hate High School. Thought it was gonna be great, but turns out the only people at my school are potheads and idiots. My Socials Studies class was a stupider class (-2 not -1) They teach you the mainly the same stuff, but no as advanced. Now I'm here because I never did my homework. I thought that was everyones case. Boy was I wrong. The 5 guys in front of me would ditch for about 30 minutes for smoke breaks, and everyone else was so stupid. Like the so stupid it hurts you stupid. They couldn't answer the simplest questions. I was asked like 50 damn times if I wanted to move to the next level. I of course said no, easy work, so why would I? Well, maybe to get away from those retards.

But back on track, finally. Now lets hope you get swamped with homework and you have no time to come on.

And the first bit of Algebra is easy. I'm stupid in math and I got most of that stuff. Now the later levels are... Bad. But your asian. You'll handle it no problem. :lol:

All depends on your school. I've ended up with 3 friends total. I had another, he was a dick, bailed on him. And then I could only find retards. And those potheads in Metal Tech. These kinda affect the good experience and bad experience. I already have 3 potheads friends, and they are all... Not too bright. I don't need any more.

Just hope you don't have major potheads. And that your school's drug policy is so damn lax.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

What teh ****? My math class is called "Algebra Fundamentals". Since when did I need to know the very, very basics of algebra?

But I have the coolest classes :)

EDIT: I don't think you would be a pothead at a middle school :p

Wait, the people actually left the room? In front of your teacher? Lulz :D

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Then that mean's you're in Pre-Algebra, I think.

EDIT: That's the class before Algebra 1 and 2. Then it goes Geometry 1 & 2, then Algebra 3&4, then Geometry 3&4 then like, Trig. or some thing. I dunno.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Your American schooling techniques hurt my brain. I don't get it. Like we just start off with a basic concept to harder, then different unit, then the next grade continues off that.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Trawgdor;330933 said:
Then that mean's you're in Pre-Algebra, I think.

EDIT: That's the class before Algebra 1 and 2. Then it goes Geometry 1 & 2, then Algebra 3&4, then Geometry 3&4 then like, Trig. or some thing. I dunno.
For 8th grade, it's (from least to greatest)

Algebra Enriched
Algebra Fundamentals (where I am)
Algebra 1 (where I should have been)
Geometry (at the high school. Basically, 9th grade math)

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Is it just me, or does every year of American History begin with the American Revolutionary War, and then end with barely getting into/past WWI? Thats what it was like for me in history class anyway. Or mabey thats how long my attention span lasted. Seriously, I swear every year was the same.

8th grade: begins with cononization of America, spends way to mutch time with that and the Revolutionary war. The rest of the year goes on about some nonsense that my brain completly tuned out.
9th grade: begins with cononization of America, spends tons of time on that and the Revolutionary war, mabey gets up to WWII by the end of the year.
10th grade: Cononization, Revolutionary War, Hiroshima.
11th grade: Cononization, Revolutionary War, French revolutionary war (wtf?)
12th grade: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hu? what happened? what report?

7th grade was different. State history, pioneers are wondering long boring miles though lots of nothing. Mormons settled in and the town grew. Other stuff happened, but I don't know what it was because by this point my ears where bleeding in an attempt to make the pain stop. I think the main idea what tha utah is one of, if not the most boring state in the country.

You can put me in a history class, or you can smash me in the head 30 or 40 times with golf club. Either way the affect is the same.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Last year, in 7th grade, we already covered the colonization of America. And Government stuff.

Then at the end of the year, we did "Congressional Hearings" and we had to explain stuff, and it was really easy. We just had to answer things. Stuff like, "What do you think would happen in a state of nature" "Why do you think we put age ratings on movies, games, and videos?" etc.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Trawgdor;330949 said:
"Why do you think we put age ratings on movies, games, and videos?" etc.

because hillary clinton is a ***** :D

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

@TJ: What iron?

5th grade: American Revolution (Boston Tea Party and whatnot)
8th grade: What teh **** after 2 years of ancient civilizations, we jump into America again?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

ehh it's funny how one can finish the 12th grade, be glad to finish school, then wish it were back cause uni is a ****hole. kind of like going from elementary school to middle, or middle to high school. you just wanna go back more every time until your actually done =S

(sorry if i'm depressing anybody)

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Gunman23;330954 said:
@TJ: What iron?

Take your pick, any one will do. Use them all, I dont care. :lol: If it puts me in a coma and gets me out the torture that is history class, I'm in.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;330957 said:
Take your pick, any one will do. Use them all, I dont care. :lol: If it puts me in a coma and gets me out the torture that is history class, I'm in.
10 iron it is!

*smack*

Uh-oh.... I think I killed him! :ninja:

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I find it funny how much they skip the timelines... I never had almost anything on WWI or the Spanish War... School has given no unbiased info on religion or politics, and has taught me math, which my own mother, a member of the IRS doesn't even use, and I know of no one who has used that math since high school... School is wierd and stupid... Yet a much more free time than what is ahead for me. Odd...