• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

decisions decsions..and outcomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaynaWitaY

Reaction score
so i am at then end, so far i am making all good decisions through out the whole entire game, now i am at the spot were you set the solders budget, my question is, if i keep doing everything good, will i make enough money at the end to be able to pay for logans soldiers and beat the game? or am i going to be completely broke?

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
No you will not, not in the treasury. If you want to do all good choices, you have to save the kingdom out of your own pocket. Put you own money in the treasury.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
You will have to acquire money from jobs and rent to cover the costs of doing the good decisions. This is more than possible (especially with the rent) as you just have to play long enough to amass it. If you don't want any evil points, I suggest sitting in Bowerstone with your controller plugged in while you watch tv for a while. If you don't mind spoilers, in the Kingly thread in my signature is everything you need to know about the decisions (it's #9).

Bookwyrm12

Reaction score
Drew has it spot on there, just leave your controller in overnight and you'll wake up to find that you've got the gold. Just don't, what ever you do don't go too far in the main storyline until you have the gold. Day 1 hits you like a tonne of bricks from the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.