• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Deleted back up FMP

B

Black smithmast

Deleted back up FMP

Please help i lost my back up and need some one to form an orriginal back up fmp for me upload anywhere you like and give a link thank you:D:D

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Deleted back up FMP

..FMP's are Mod's If you deleted the FMP can't you just go download it again? :unsure:

B

Black smithmast

I need an fmp with now moddification my hero got screwed up and when i went to reloade the orriginal it was gone now i cant play because top of my hero is missing

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Well that's a strange glitch indeed, but the files you should've backed up are the Compiled def's folder, and the game.bin.

B

Black smithmast

so wait there is there a way to reset the games files or somthing
so i can start over agin?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I don't think you can just hit a button and reset, if you didn't back up your files or you deleted them, the only thing I can think of is to reinstall your game.

OldBoy

Reaction score

You can also get the file (the game.bin) of the game disc(s). The files are compressed into a file with a .cab extention I believe. Can't check right now, cause I'm not @ home.

[edit]
You can also try this fmp. Marcopolo made to revert back to the original hero from the Balverine mod.

Don't know if it works, cause I don't know what you've changed with the hero.