• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demon Door in Oakfield...(People who already have the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelDisco

Reaction score
Demon Door in Oakfield...(People who already have the game)

Anyone who has the game: How do you get the Demon Door in Oakfiled to pay attention to you while proposing?

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score
Re: Demon Door in Oakfield...(People who already have the game)

No idea. But I have another question, do you have to feed the Demon Door in the Bowerstone Cemetary meat? If so how do you go about doing that?

RachelDisco

Reaction score

Haven't a clue. I finally found out the oakfield one though. You need to have the blow kiss expression.

S

Seargant Mitch

And what is behind teh oakfield door, is it that lovely farm/mill we keep seeing on the co-op demo where josh shoots PM's husband?

J

Jiin

alright, that was my 1st demon door i opened :) basically get a girl/guy whatever u want to engage you, or just have them follow you to the demon door, once at the demon door (if you have already proposed u will need to have the blow a kiss expression and do that right infront of the door, if you have not been engaged, then propose to them infront of the door. Behind the door you will find a house which you should buy, its a nice secluded area with a big house for you, u will also find a hooker pick up expression in the house, and in a chest outside you will find a legendary weapon :The Hammerthyst

RachelDisco

Reaction score

You have to buy the house? I thought it was for free.
Thanks though.
Don't you need a certain amount of renown to get the blow kiss reaction?
If so, how much?

S

sodedicated

I already had a wife in bowerstone (divorced) will that effect the demon door in oakfield?

Or all I really need to do is get some random chick and propose to her infront of the demon door? And how much does the house behind the demon door cost?

M

McFroger3

U can have more than 1 wife in fable, just not in the same town.

C

Corrupt_hobb

How can I get the blow kiss expression....

A

Armerad

you don't need the blow kiss, just pick up a yokel, marry them, then make the house (which is free) your marital home. she will never leave, and is guarenteed happy.

C

Corrupt_hobb

I did, right in front of him, but I he didn't open...and he want's me to blow my wife a kiss....

J

Jiin

no u can have as many wives in the same town as u want, just need to be sneaky cuz they will find you, they are stalkers! lol

T

Tymolus

what if you're already married, and blow your wife a kiss? Will that work too? I'm kinda guessing not but figured I'd ask.

P

PrinceHansel

And what is behind teh oakfield door, is it that lovely farm/mill we keep seeing on the co-op demo where josh shoots PM's husband?

Yes, and you dont have to buy the house, it is yours free, and valued at 32k.

A

Azulmagia

Blow Kiss is a Renown expression. You'll hear Theresa say "You are now renowned enough to use the 'Blow Kiss' expression", much like the guildmaster in the first game. Look at Logbook > Renown and you'll see in the bottom right the Renown expressions (and their order). I had to do some sidequests to get the Renown for this one. Showing off trophies can help, too.

M

Maleficus335

I got someone to fall in love with me and I went to the demon door and proposed (it asked if I wanted to use the caravan as my marital home, i said no thinking that I could use the demon door one) and I went through the door ,went in the house and my spouse to be asked if we could pick a house. How can I chose the homestead as my marital home?

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

All you have to do is click on the little slip of paper nailed next to the door and there should be an option to set the homestead as your marital residence

S

Seargant Mitch

PrinceHansel;220570 said:
Yes, and you dont have to buy the house, it is yours free, and valued at 32k.

THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...Omg my dream home! :wub::wub::wub:
Ok +rep just for making my day yer? :w00t::w00t:

A

Armerad

In regards to blow kiss being a renown expression, it was absolutely HILARIOUS hearing Theresa saying

" You are now famous enough to use the Kisss my Asss expression" (emphasis on the s's)

T

Tymolus

To answer my own question for anyone who's wondering - if you're already married and don't wanna cheat on your wife, just take her to the demon door and he'll say something like "HOW DARE YOU ENGAGE WITHOUT ME!? WELL WILL YOU BLOW HER A KISS INSTEAD?" and he opens for you when you blow the kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.