• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DeviantArt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: DeviantArt

Very nice gallery indeed. Back when I used to be an avid member of deviantART (a good year or two back) I'd visit everyday, however nowadays I don't really have the time.

I quite like your 'Construct Forty Five' piece by the way, nice work. :)

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks very much, Ive gotten into using Illustrator of late and its a really nice program for vector art :D

What kind of art did you do when you were on DA?

F

Fuzi0n

Wow, amazing work! I love it.
I've never heard of "Illustrator of late" before, but wow, your work is ace!
Keep it up =D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I know DeviantArt well, not a member there but aload of our old members on our old forums either came from there or posted work there.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I only really use it for the artwork- dont spend much time in the forums, just commenting on users work.

Fuzi0n, Illustrator is an Adobe vector based program- of late... well just a term I guess I use for saying recently *slaps head*

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
Ive never heard of it. I feel left out:( :(

Its a website where you can upload your art for loads of people to see it. Its all set in your profile in your gallery area. There are forums and chat rooms and stuff, its a pretty nice place to hang out sometimes.

:lol:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I've been there before, some good stuff there. Though when I looked up Devil may Cry art, there was a lot of finds. People there must have some kind of DMC craze, one far beyond project's.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
I've been there before, some good stuff there. Though when I looked up Devil may Cry art, there was a lot of finds. People there must have some kind of DMC craze, one far beyond project's.

Yeah people tend to obcess over certain topics. Though I guess since there is over twenty million art pieces uploaded your going to find quite a few pieces all based on the same kind of theme or character. I'd say the anime pieces in there are overwhelming though...

F

Fuzi0n

I saw a really nice piece of art on there ages ago, planet earth, and a big transparent jelly fish like creature was just flying through space, amazing painting.

Though i dont see the site can really help people, ok if they can sell their work.
But i just hope for their sakes people dont steal their work, especially seeing as its just simply uploaded.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:
I saw a really nice piece of art on there ages ago, planet earth, and a big transparent jelly fish like creature was just flying through space, amazing painting.

Though i dont see the site can really help people, ok if they can sell their work.
But i just hope for their sakes people dont steal their work, especially seeing as its just simply uploaded.

I had a problem with a guy not so long ago who pilfered two of my pieces and just adjusted the colour and tone on them. I let him away with it after making him put credit to the original creator- myself.

There are some truely fantastic pieces there. Im a big fan of a photographer on site called Gilad and a vector artist- Crisvector. They both do top of the line work for their respective styles.

F

Fuzi0n

ooo cool, got a link to them photography people? =P

Yea, and thats just people who you catch, i bet theres people who steal work off that site and use it for things off the net, like work assignments and such. It should really be made more private. Like only allow people you add to a friends list or something be able to view your work.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:
ooo cool, got a link to them photography people? =P

Yea, and thats just people who you catch, i bet theres people who steal work off that site and use it for things off the net, like work assignments and such. It should really be made more private. Like only allow people you add to a friends list or something be able to view your work.

http://gilad.deviantart.com/

He is one of the best photographers I have seen online. His work is sheer brilliance.

If they made it more private then it would kind of defeat the purpose and everybodies friendslist would be huge... how would you know to add somebody as a friend as well if you cant view any of their work?

F

Fuzi0n

mmm, I guess so.
Thanks, ill check him out now =D
Maybe even get some inspiration.

P

porschephiliac

That's a cool site - I've seen it before. There are some real neat creations there.

Status
Not open for further replies.