• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Differences in Downloadable Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRF

The Original Sparrow
Reaction score
I can't play with my friends because we have a difference in downloadable content. Is there any way around this?

To be more specific, I have the Collector's Edition content and the GameStop/EB Games preorder content. My friends have neither.

bobnice

Reaction score
Im having the same problem. I have collectors edition content as well as best buy channeled sword and tatoo, free weapons pack and dog outfit. My friend has none and we cannot play together. Im hoping all he has to do is download the free weapons pack to get it to work otherwise were screwed.

TRF

The Original Sparrow
Reaction score
Im having the same problem. I have collectors edition content as well as best buy channeled sword and tatoo, free weapons pack and dog outfit. My friend has none and we cannot play together. Im hoping all he has to do is download the free weapons pack to get it to work otherwise were screwed.
The friend I mentioned actually did download the Free Weapons pack, so having him download it won't change a thing.

bobnice

Reaction score
I don't understand how they weren't prepared for this type of scituation. I hope they release a fix soon because it wont be long before we both finish this game.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
well. i have the lce content, the free weps and the channeler, but it once came up that i couldnt join someone because i didnt have the right content.
all it could be was a pre-order weps or the dog outfit

mike6976

Reaction score
same thing happened to me just make sure you both have the free weapons pack

Status
Not open for further replies.