• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Disapearing person

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vooloc

Disapearing person

hello all
i was trying to marry a hooker from the bordello (cause it amused me to have an ex hooker for a wife) and had decided to travel from the bordello to Bowerstone to marry her there because thats where i owned a house, i jumped in the greatwood cullis gate to transport to bowerstone and when i got there she hadnt come through with me so i went back to the gate to look for her but she wasnt there and wasnt back at the bordello either, i searched all around the gate but she was nowhere to be seen.
so i have a case of missing persons...lol
anyone have any idea of what has happened to her ?

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
Re: Disapearing person

No. Im not sure if any of us have tried to marry the hookers before.

V

Vooloc

hey man, they put out !
and i dont think that particular one was a hooker but someone that just happened to be in there, you cant actually take her upstairs

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

xP hmm My advice. if you try to do that again, take her all the way through. dont warp

A

Arckon

THis one time I tried to take all the bandits to bowerstone, but one wouldn't come wit me so I left him, then I ran and ran, made it to bowerstone got through the gates, they were still wit me, then I went into bowerstone north, they attacked everybody, no one died cept the bandits so I ran to the jail cell where you meet the guy who is trying to expose lady grey, then through the gates next to him regrouped my forces, then went back into town and they were gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

V

Vooloc

i mean the girl was just in the bordello, she wasnt a hooker, but thats nothing to do with what im talking about.
i want to know what has happened to this person that was following me into a portal but didnt come out on the other side, she dissapeared.
does that mean shes been deleted from the game or do they turn up elsewhere ?

A

Arckon

or she got peeled layer by layer and torn limb from limb, then disinigrated be fore exiting

M

maniac_167

lmao I like that theory Arckon. Maybe thats what happened to my missing blue mushroom guy

B

blu phoenix

marriying the hookers eh? not treid that before...oh and welcome to the forums Vooloc!

V

Vooloc

i suspect that perhaps she may have been deatomized slowly, her every single celll painstakingly slowly seperrated until she was merely a small pile of blood oozing goo splattered over the ground across a vast area but still in an undescribable state on eternally agonizing conciensness
but i could be wrong she may not have gotten out of it so lightly...

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

If you teleport they wont be there you have to wlk al the way there.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Either she made her way back to the Bordello (just hasnt got there yet) or it glitched and she disappeared. Its always best not to try to teleport while having people follow you.

B

blu phoenix

Dark Drakan said:
Either she made her way back to the Bordello (just hasnt got there yet) or it glitched and she disappeared. Its always best not to try to teleport while having people follow you.

yes true. i don't teleport with people just bing them along for the ride cause who knows where they might end up.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

They must be suicidal...

Status
Not open for further replies.