• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Disapointed, big time.

P

pauljmuk

Re: Disapointed, big time.

Aren't they just minor Havok engine issues

GTA4 would be crawling with bugs if they were classed as "bugs" - I had my characters legs disappearing into concrete sidewalks, cars clipping into buildings etc

Nothing to worry about - its just a game

J

Jiin

so i ran into my very 2nd glitch in the game with over 38 hrs played, and once again, not even a game altering glitch that would **** me off, i just went to my house and nobody was their, then my wife just suddenly walked through the 2nd floor wall like a ghost lol

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I've seen glitches, but I care not. :lol: tis Fabley :wub:

S

Seargant Mitch

This guys just a fish. He doesn't know a bug from himself, or a tosser from a wanker. Go slit emo kid, go slit ;) (To the thread starter).

anain12

Reaction score

Tymolus;220323 said:
It sounds like you just don't know what you're doing. Don't blame the game for that. Jesus Christ man.

p.s. you SHOULD sell the game, it doesn't want people like you playing it.
You told him!

Twilight

Reaction score

Games better off without you.

I

ImperialGamer

BatsDude360;220656 said:
Wow, all I said is that im disapointed and I found alot of bugs, I enjoy making you ****ing 10 year olds angry at 1 post. Im disapointed with somthing so you immature ****s say WOW YOUR DUMB, oh and btw, she followed me for some reason, I didnt bring her you dickhole, go back to school. Anyone else have anything meaningful to say?"WOW YUR SO DUM CUZ U DIDT LIK DA GAME" idiots. Blow me, thanks, never checking this post again, have fun ranting to yourself ****heads.

Interesting, it seems that you have hoped that others may share in your incompetence, when in actuality you're the one under fire, and having lost your composure, you make one last feeble attempt to redeem yourself in the eyes of your own ego cussing out the ones who showed you your incompetence. This is a prime example of gamers who ruin a game without truly giving it a chance. I can take great comfort in saying that there is one less idiot to ruin the amazing game known to us as Fable 2.

Lionheart

Reaction score

ImperialGamer;221050 said:
Interesting, it seems that you have hoped that others may share in your incompetence, when in actuality you're the one under fire, and having lost your composure, you make one last feeble attempt to redeem yourself in the eyes of your own ego cussing out the ones who showed you your incompetence. This is a prime example of gamers who ruin a game without truly giving it a chance. I can take great comfort in saying that there is one less idiot to ruin the amazing game known to us as Fable 2.

Oooooooh suave come back there i second that ^_^

anain12

Reaction score

Everyone yell at batsdude360 for being a big idiot!

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score

I declare the stamp of "FAIL" upon Batsdude.

A

Amman

It's people like this guy that make me apprehensive about online co-op play.
Would you 'really' want to have somebody like this guy come into your game.................scary thought.

T

Tymolus

ImperialGamer;221050 said:

Very nicely put friend. This kid hasn't a clue. Not only has he failed to give a REAL reason for disappointment, as there were no bugs only ignorant actions on his part, but he can't live up to the thought that us "kids" (I know some here are young, but some are also adults) think he's just stupid. He can't give a decent argument to support his disappointment so he says he'll never check back. Just as well though, his two posts here are MORE than enough. Hands down, one of the funniest threads I've ever seen on a forum, ever. I hope he's traded in the game by now or gotten angrier at it or something.

Dentie

Reaction score

For the bugs
microsoft wants games with bugs havent you ever seen all the clips on youtube about glithces on the XBOX360 and never on PS3
like call of duty Xbox360 has many glithes and PS3 hasent cuz in some games they are put in on purposemaybe not that the dog walks to walls and ppl getting stuck in ti but some glithes are there on purpose

T

Tymolus

TRA Rotid;220953 said:
He clearly mentioned dog running through walls, characters getting stuck and the hero warping and also getting stuck.

I think the beatles are bigger bugs than that.

Horrible joke. But alright, why haven't I gotten stuck or seen the hero warp? I have seen the dog run through a few walls but who gives a ****? Kinda entertaining if you ask me.

R

raztis

im beginning to agree. i wanted this game so i could watch my character grow into a killing machine and rip through the countryside avenging my sisters killer and his minions, NOT so i can get married and chop wood all day, i can do that in the real world.... i dont like games that you can complete the end story before you even get comfortable with the game. its fables biggest flaw...to short and less focus on the main story.
hell ive already killed my wife and kid, and im not even an evil character, i was just bored with it.

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

Then this game wasn't made for you. That's as simple as it is. That's life. Me? I enjoy all that stuff. It's a nice change from "Go Forth And Slaughter All Everyone, They're All Probably Soulless Monsters", but that's not going to do it for some people. At this point, you'd think people would figure out that a Lionhead game is going to be unusual, but eh. If you wanted to just kill things and focus on a single story, you should have bought a game more focused on it. At any rate, never assume you should just run through the story in an RPG, even an action one.

EDIT: Also, about the glitches: It's not a Microsoft conspiracy. It's video game growing pains. We're making gigantic sandbox world games now, and it's really, really hard to find every possible glitch ever.

T

Tymolus

Yeah and the glitches will probably be patched and aren't a problem to begin with, so when people COMPLAIN about them I have to laugh. I've yet to hear a complaint about this game which is reasonable. I honestly mean that. The one person says the short story and less focus on the main story than side quests, etc., is a flaw. How so? I'd love an explanation of how it is a 'flaw' and if anyone attempts to explain that, please include a valid definition of 'flaw' with the explanation.

lol :D