• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dissapearing act?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Dissapearing act?

Hey I was just wondering has any1 just dissapeared on your game? The armour guy in Knotehol Glade dissapeared right after I finished the Arena quest. I thought I might have killed him, but then I noticed his shop wasn't for sale it's been about 8 days and still no sign of him...:'(

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: Dissapearing act?

I started a new game and I went to Knotehole Glade and guess what he wasn't there. It's like he got deleted of the game completely..........I checked for scratches on the disk but there wasn't any. WTF is going on man:'( :realmad:

C

Crazyarms

No idea man. He could possibly just be wondering in town.

C

Cold

Skorm's Son said:
Hey I was just wondering has any1 just dissapeared on your game? The armour guy in Knotehol Glade dissapeared right after I finished the Arena quest. I thought I might have killed him, but then I noticed his shop wasn't for sale it's been about 8 days and still no sign of him...:'(
well dude I killed the guy that sells wepons in the Hero's Guild and he came right back to live......so I don't have a clue

C

Crazyarms

I have noticed though that sometimes a vender would dissappear. I never really checked later on to see if he was there again.

Avenging Angel

Aetherius
Reaction score

My wife has Dissapeared - Couldn't find her at all...

Thats about it...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Avenging Angel said:
My wife has Dissapeared - Couldn't find her at all...

Thats about it...

That says more about your character than it does about the game :lol:

:p

A

Asura

It's actually just a simple glitch that sometimes prevents a vendor in Knothole Glade from appearing.. There's no actual way to fix it, you can only avoid it. Keep a save or an extra save before you go on to face the White Balverine.. After defeating the quest, go into Knothole and check for all of the vendors.. If they don't appear, simply redo the quest.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

[ Thread moved to Fable forum ]

A

Asura

The glitch is only present in The Lost Chapters..

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Asura said:
The glitch is only present in The Lost Chapters..

yEA NEVER HAPPEND TO ME ON REGULAR fABLE

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Strange for a game to add a glitch that wasnt in the orginal :hmm:

A

Asura

You must remember that they added some stuff to the Tattoo Vendor's stock, which could have produced the glitch.. Anything that is tampered with or changed can allow problems as such. (I doubt they redid the whole game from scratch.)

F

FableFreak

Skorm's Son said:

That same exact thing happened to me on my last profile!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Asura said:
You must remember that they added some stuff to the Tattoo Vendor's stock, which could have produced the glitch.. Anything that is tampered with or changed can allow problems as such. (I doubt they redid the whole game from scratch.)

But it wasn't the Tattooist it was the Black Smith guy.:'(

A

Asura

As long as the original gameplay was tampered with.. One thing can glitch another.

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

THIS HAS HAPPEND TO ME BEFORE! Only not after the Arena, it has happend when going to Knothle Glade at all, on a certain file. It REALLY sucks. And theres no cure except to restart your file.

Status
Not open for further replies.