• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DLC only popped up on one game???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok i have a live account & so does my husband -- i entered our codes & played first. Toward the beginning the highlander clothes, dog breed & potions popped up as gifts. I accepted them.

But when my husband played nothing showed up til much later & all he got were the channeler sword & chrystal tatoos -- which i eventually got later -- but he hasn't gotten the highlander stuff yet (OR ANYTHING ELSE) & he's farther on the game than i was when i got them (we got the sword & tatoos about same point in the game),

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Xveas

Reaction score
I'm pretty certain, and this is just my understanding, but the gifts you receive from Lionhead Studios(when you open these gifts they will say who they are from in the message box) is randomized. You'll both receive different stuff. But this is just my understanding. Unless you bought the LE Fable III, in which case that has additional DLC which should include a different design for your dog(pitbull I think).

Reaction score
The gifts are not random, the DLC is listed on the sheet included with the game; even if you bought the LE Fable III you still get the Day 1 DLC (Highlander, dog breed, potion etc) In addition to your limited edition DLC (House, zone, quest, Boxer breed).

To help: I'm guessing you share the same Gamertag to both have gotten the Channeler, unless you both had code cards, so it could be the case that the Day 1 DLC only comes up on one file on the game. Time will give you your answer as you play the game; he's not really missing out on much if that is the case.

Reaction score

Well no we both have our own gamer tags -- i thought it might only be good for one account too until we both got the sword & tatoos -- & we only had one code for that. At this point i'm thinking either they get unlocked in random order or that he hasn't gotten that yet cuz our play style is different & he'll eventually get that stuff. (Really, the bonus content is a big deal. Special weapons & clothes completely change the feel & uniqueness of a go-through in the game)

TheFarmerDeBoer -- thanks i bet you'r right, guess only time WILL tell, so i guess i'm gonna stop worrying

THANX BOTH OF YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.