• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dlc problem

Enzo

Reaction score
i have most of the dlc for fable 3 and i mad a new profile coz my old one was corrupt now a made a new save game for fable 3 and my dlc is not appearing after the brightwall quest is it the new profile or just my xbox please halp

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Is it something like the issues people are posting about here?

DLC sometimes works between Gamertags on some games and seemed tied to the GamerTag that downloaded it on others. There is so much confusion on the game boards about this that I cant seem to find a straight answer.

Enzo

Reaction score
not really i have the collector edition i redeemed the codes i got with it thay work but the ones i downloaded like traitors keep and understone don't work

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
not really i have the collector edition i redeemed the codes i got with it thay work but the ones i downloaded like traitors keep and understone don't work
Re-download everything using your Xbox 360's download history under your account, beforehand delete all the data in your HDD.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re-download everything using your Xbox 360's download history under your account, beforehand delete all the data in your HDD.

Yeah thats the only thing I could think of to try and get around it.