• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DLC what you want

A

Anetheon

Re: DLC what you want

Quests that invole trips to Hook coast, Northern Waste, Samir khan (the place mentioned by Garth and Reaver) and a quest to restore Oakvale.

Dual-wieldable weapons

More Augments

More legendary weapons

More spells

A quest where Terry Cotter's Knights come alive and you have to fight them all. :D

Be able to do work for the Shadow Court.

The ability to rebuild the Heroes Guild.

A

Asmodai

More Clothes , more spells , more hair styles , more achievements.

B

Bobyoby

A huge massive addon with more story and such

J

Jiin

-more hairstyles
-more clothing/armor
-augment slotted armor
-difficulty setting
-more gestures
-more new areas with new demon doors
-co-op playable with 2 heros
-a dog that fights (not a dog that steals my kill when i knock an enemy to the ground)
-final boss re-visit (completely re-do the final boss fight with lucien, make him at the least swing at me once)
-Major alignment changes. I would like to see a 100% corrupt/evil form into the devilish creature on the box. For good/pure... i dont know, give them a shiny new bracelet to play with or something? i mean what else could good possibly get you other than a halo?

yea thats all i can think of right now

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

i want:
more weapons
more areas
more quests and a super-hard quest to get a super-hard weapon
more storyline
more buildings
more hairstyles
more clothes
more jobs
more augments
more enemies and bosses
more achievments
more heroes
more abilities and powers(and the ones from fable 1)
the ability to dual wield weapons
the ability to make weapons
the ability to teleport anywhere
the ability to hire people
the expression to make your dog attack,defend and retreat
able to go into your friend's world with your character
if your evil/corrupt grow a tail if your good/pure grow wings
the Guild re-built and the Guildmaster returns
bring back lots of things from fable 1 like the sword of aeons and others
more legendaries,chests,keys,gargoyles and demon doors
a HUGE castle with a quest to obtain it
and a better trading system e.g:
you go up to a green orb lock on press A press gift choose what you want to trade and then you get to choose what youwant in return from the orb's list then click deal and it will send a message to that person about whether or not they want to accept or decline the offer.(now isn't that a better trading system infact i think it's so good i'm going to make a thread on it)

well that's all i can think of that i'd want in DLCs or even fable 3
hope you all enjoyed what things i'd like in DLCs or fable 3

J

Jiin

"more quests and a super-hard quest to get a super-hard weapon"

by "super-hard weapon" do you mean like an iron rod or something?

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

I want more everything really, I mean who wouldn't?

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Jiin;269367 said:
"more quests and a super-hard quest to get a super-hard weapon"

by "super-hard weapon" do you mean like an iron rod or something?
no i mean a weapon that's REALLY hard to obtain.
and it's an EPIC-KILLER-WEAPON!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

fable freak 37;269291 said:
i want:
you go up to a green orb lock on press A press gift choose what you want to trade and then you get to choose what youwant in return from the orb's list then click deal and it will send a message to that person about whether or not they want to accept or decline the offer.(now isn't that a better trading system infact i think it's so good i'm going to make a thread on it)
it would be a little annoying to just be playing your game and constantly be prompted with trades....it's like how if you go within a certain proximity of a quest your hero is forced to walk and you can't pause the game until the NPC shuts up. That would be hindering the flow of gameplay imo

J

Jiin

oh...well all the legendary and master weapons are epic killer weapons.

actually any weapon could be an epic killer until they make a difficulty setting for this game. i could play through fable with my feet

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

i want a portal to open underneath the clock tower in bowerstone market that will take you too another city just as big as bowerstone of the coast of albion where you can find avos tear =D

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Jiin;269585 said:
oh...well all the legendary and master weapons are epic killer weapons.

actually any weapon could be an epic killer until they make a difficulty setting for this game. i could play through fable with my feet
yeah i know wat u mean.
fable 2 is toooooooooooooooooooo easy!
i mean like i cud play da game blind-folded(infact i might try that the next time i play it).
they shud have like 10 difficulties for fable 3 like:
super-easy!
easy!
amature!(i don't know how to spell it)
beginner!
normal!
hard!
extra hard!
super-hard!
epic-hard!

like those difficulties wud make fable 2 if not hopefully fable 3 more exciting and less easy,more difficult and challenging not a cake-walk through a meadow!
it has to be as hard if not a little easier than the Fire of Flames on expert in Guitar Hero III not Hit me with your Best Shot on easy in Guitar Hero III!

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Black Phoenix;269689 said:
i want a portal to open underneath the clock tower in bowerstone market that will take you too another city just as big as bowerstone of the coast of albion where you can find avos tear =D
yeah that wud make the game much better by bringing bak a classic from fable 1!
and wud make fable 2 much more exciting!

anain12

Reaction score

I want more magic, more armor, more quests, more areas, more clothes, more weapons, more jobs and all the stuff other people want.

D

DemonBaal

Do not read if you have not beaten the game yet:
I would like to go travel with Hammer and Garth/Reaver. The places they mentioned left A LOT of room for DLC. I mean, two completely new places means completely new items and quests. I would also like to see more elaboration with Rose. The figure she was with, who is most likely Scythe, had her under his protection. This could lead to another DLC with new lands invovled, along with a new quest. Maybe involving the heroes guild or some other old place? Again with the ending, I would like to see Theresa be discussed more. She just waved us off at the end, giving us no explanation as to why she wants the Spire. One could guess; Maybe she wants to see her brother, maybe she wants to lose her immortality. She could also use it for evil, but that I highly doubt. And was I the only one unsastified with the ending? I would've liked to see a fight, not just a simple button press. Maybe Lucien wasn't killed by the box, and we could fight him in the Crucible, as a bonus round, and we could get a new will spell or something like that.
Along with the above, I would like to see more weapons. The current selection is a bit dry, and I do miss the old bows. Even if the bows were replaced with guns, couldn't they put one in as a legendary weapon?
As for clothes, I would like to see some more male selections. Ones that aren't idiotic looking, though.
For Knothole Island, they can expand as well as add more quests.(They could offer a download for people who own the premium) The three quests that you get go by quite fast, and is somewhat unsastifiying. Along with more quests, I would like to see more mystery items. The weapons were decent, and I liked the Rifle, but the clothing/hair seemed like it was thrown together. Was it me or was all of it for females? Maybe have it so every (year?) or something in-game the place restocks. That way, people can start collecting different types of items.
I would like to see more jobs. My personal favorite is bartending, but it keeps you entertained for only a certain period of time. The woodcutting seems it was thrown in there just to make it seem they did more, but I mean, does anyone really use it? Maybe there could be a job where you turn into a traveling merchant, and people/guards you meet on the roads buy your items?
For the online aspect of the game, I would like to see a certain area opened where people can buy stands/shops and set up. That would mean easier trading, as well as less availability restraints. Of course, you should be able to password protect your shop, but that may be asking for too much.
Along with more clothing options for males, I would like to see more armor. I know that they wanted to keep it more advanced, but I still would like to see alignment based armor. The knothole island armor isn't really that alignment based; I believe only the cape changes colour?
Some weapon ideas:
Bows!!
Staves
Gloves
Fists(New strength ability?)
(/endlist xD)
Well, they could also add more side-quests to the bunch, but I would like to see the quests well thought out.
OH! The most important thing they should do is of course.. Fix the rampant bugs!! I don't know about any of you, but sometimes when I connect to live, it just refuses to show me the orbs. This annoys me to no extent, because I have to restart my 360.
Btw. Good job if you read through the wall of text o.o.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

ill take my idea from a few posts back where i mentioned the protal underneath bowerstone clock tower and add to it, it would be nice to see "creature attacks" on some of the citys of Albion, you know how the "rescue the slaves" quest pops up every now and then it would be good if they did that but for bandits, hollow men etc attacking bowerstone, that would be awsome 50 hollow men in bowerstone market XD

A

aceshigh2890

i have bandit attacks in bowerstone every single time i go there.

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

and also a boss that was actually strong becouse its got a s hit load of minions and also the s h i t stones in knothole and ... the original sountrack!

S

Shaolen

- Split screen multiplayer with the option of bringing in 2 different heroes(customizable from each gamer tag), and to have separate inventory management.
- more voice types for NPC's that aren't recycled from Fable 1.
- difficulty option for a hard mode, or harder mode.
- option to buy a house boat
- more variety in NPC's looks
- The option to dress your wife/kid