• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do Not Trade With xXKillagen1Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

xkillagen1x

Reaction score
Re: Do Not Trade With xXKillagen1Xx

because he made his save on my account cuz he didnt know it auto saved but what ever hes not allowed on my account anymore and sd gets his red dragon back

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

I thought maybe he would say his mom got bored one day, got on his xbox and accidently accepted the gift and then got even more bored and got off, but hey, I guess a cousin living with you using your account because he doesn't know about the auto save feature on most all games is about as stupid as the mom one.

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score

xkillagen1x;336213 said:
because he made his save on my account cuz he didnt know it auto saved but what ever hes not allowed on my account anymore and sd gets his red dragon back

Oh wow. You just don't learn do you kid?

Alright, I think this clusterf*ck of yours deserves a little bio.:

+ You got on one day, and (perhaps having realized just how easy it is to scam people) decided to scam some poor guy for his Red Dragon. He comes here and warns everyone else that you're a scammer. You visit this site, and freak out because this is one of the only Fable II trading forums there is, and you've just been labeled as a scammer (which is pretty bad considering how many things you were planning to actually trade here).

+ So then you post some pathetic response that you weren't even on when the said scam happened (and as I said, this reeked of bull****), which from the very beginning only proved that you scammed him. Why would the guy lie about you scamming him if you weren't even on?

+ When people called you on this bluff, you resorted to saying that you just got live on Sep. 1. This is an even dumber response because not only does it go against your original response, it doesn't even prove that you couldn't have scammed him.

+ When people call you on that, you decide to first be a douche, than attempt to prove you're not scammer by siting a trade you had (without any evidence) in which you didn't scam the guy. Idiot.

+ So after that fails, you come here with your final explanation, which is that your cousin did it and that you've given the guy back his Red Dragon (again, no evidence) and that everything is ok. At this point, bullsh*t excuses aside, even trying to give another explanation is stupid.

You see kilagen, there were so many ways you could have successfully dealt with this situation. You could have just apologized from the beginning and given the guy his RD back, which would have not only been mature, it would have probably left some people actually respecting you for confessing. You could have even tried a not-stupid lie and told the guy “Oh you’re just p*ssed because you thought that insert item here was a a better weapon!” which would have most likely ended with you "succeeding".

But you didn’t.

Instead, you continuously picked the worst way to deal with the situation, and even did so with writing that looked like it belonged to a 6-year-old with ADD (which is probably true). The funny thing is, I’m pretty sure that Red Dragon thing was a one time little “crime” for you, you probably won't do something like that again.

It's true, I don’t believe you’re a scammer at all. But you are a tool.

Jmax09

WR in Chicken Kicking
Reaction score

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Been off.

Numerous times he has sent me messages going "Want RD bac?" But won't accept my friend request because "I don't trust him". (Which, you think would be acceptable after he takes my Red Dragon, but alas, no.)
Now he says that the reason he won't accept it is because he is getting lots of stick from this forum and he wants me to lie and say that I got the name wrong or some crap for the Red Dragon. Thanks mate, but I think I'd rather prevent future scams for people than lie and get a gun which I can easily get again.

He also wanted all the hero dolls because he "wanted the achievement" when I could have just given him the achievement without them.

If there is any doubt that he is a scammer, I can take pictures of the messages he sent me.

xkillagen1x;335512 said:
Wow now your saying just because i dont use periods im a scammer.Well you know what i dont give a s**** about what you think!So go and do something with your life.

That is what can be commonly referred to as the "Forum Nub Defence". So many times have I seen something along the lines of "So go and get a life". This is what people say when they are beaten with nothing else to say, backed into a corner, lost.

Jmax09

WR in Chicken Kicking
Reaction score

Ok he finally decided to give it back. Kid has some balls afterall.

xkillagen1x

Reaction score

and i swear you can trust me if you want to trade

Terminal Hapiness

Reaction score

facepalm.gif

Twilight

Reaction score

xkillagen1x;336423 said:
and i swear you can trust me if you want to trade

Just like you swore you never took his red dragon awhile back...

xkillagen1x

Reaction score

you dont have to trade with me and odds are we might never meet

Joe Cobbold

Fart Sniffer
Reaction score

xkillagen1x;336545 said:
you dont have to trade with me and odds are we might never meet

Thank God .... :getlost:

Roadkill2k6

Reaction score

Now everyone, be fair. I have an idea on how to know if he can be trusted after all. We get x box live's Major Nelson and his camera crew, killagen1 and his "cousin" on a plane to the world court. When they arrive, the entire proceeding is filmed so we can see it over xbox live. In the gallery, gamers from around the world. If they can prove to the court what they say is true, then maybe he can be trusted. If the court does not beleive them, maybe a 3 year ban from x box live would be fair.

charles717

A BONIFED B.A.
Reaction score

^aww shaweet, this will be just like divorce court. =)

Cain

Reaction score

Roadkill2k6;336774 said:
Now everyone, be fair. I have an idea on how to know if he can be trusted after all. We get x box live's Major Nelson and his camera crew, killagen1 and his "cousin" on a plane to the world court. When they arrive, the entire proceeding is filmed so we can see it over xbox live. In the gallery, gamers from around the world. If they can prove to the court what they say is true, then maybe he can be trusted. If the court does not beleive them, maybe a 3 year ban from x box live would be fair.

Thats the worst idea ever. Why have a court to judge him for using a trick to get a weapons he wants. And a three year ban is stupid for a trade scam. Its just a game item. And even more stupid is having it filmed over xbox live so anybody can see it. Why the **** did you suggest that?

Jmax09

WR in Chicken Kicking
Reaction score

The White Knight;336830 said:
Thats the worst idea ever. Why have a court to judge him for using a trick to get a weapons he wants. And a three year ban is stupid for a trade scam. Its just a game item. And even more stupid is having it filmed over xbox live so anybody can see it. Why the **** did you suggest that?

I'm not sure if your doing sarcasm over sarcasm, so I'm going to take the benifit of the doubt and :lol:

Terminal Hapiness;336425 said:

I actually f*cking lol'd my face off.

Joe Cobbold

Fart Sniffer
Reaction score

Lmao .... this thread should be stickied ...... :D

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

This thread made me laugh sooooo hard XDDDDDDDD

Cain

Reaction score

Jmax09;336853 said:
I'm not sure if your doing sarcasm over sarcasm, so I'm going to take the benifit of the doubt and :lol:

I actually f*cking lol'd my face off.

What he said was not sarcasm. And I assume you are facepalming over your own life.

Terminal Hapiness

Reaction score

The White Knight;337921 said:
What he said was not sarcasm. And I assume you are facepalming over your own life.

No. It pretty much was. Damn obvious too.

I'm sorry but if you couldn't see that it was an obvious joke than I really don't know what to say.

But I think I can help:

Clicky

S

Sparrow Tag

The White Knight;337921 said:

Yeah, actually...

That blatantly was sarcasm. Infact, it was so obvious, I'm going to go ahead and call you a troll.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

This reminds me of RuneScape. "s3ll1n lvl 156 account. 5k cash pl0x."
*Trades*
*ug0townednub logged off*

Status
Not open for further replies.