• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do you need a draggonstomper. 58 or a chickenbane. i have either1 for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I have several draggonstomper .48's and chickenbanes. Just let me know what you're willing to trade. If i trade with someone don't be frustrated. I have several and will post when I'm out. My gammertag is CLOAKD DRAGGON.

FallenDawn

Practically Benjamina
Reaction score
nooo T_T Usually I just give money, because lately I haven't had time to find any of the weapons

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I have 23 million gold. I will just give you one. My xbox gammer tag is CLOAKD DRAGGON. Just send me a friend request and I will be online in about 3 hours and accept it and give you one. Please leave a message with the friend request to remind me because i forget what people want sometimes. THANK YOU Hope it will help you.

FallenDawn

Practically Benjamina
Reaction score
Thank you sooo so much ! The only problem is, I currently don't have xbox live, and I'm not sure when I'll be getting it. Would it be okay if you just sent it to one of my friends instead? There will be a message sent of course explaining who the said person is.

FallenDawn

Practically Benjamina
Reaction score
Thank youuu very very much :) I'll get the message sent to you as soon as possible

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Do you want the draggonstomper. Which is for a evil player or the chickenbane which is for a good player. I will let you choose.

FallenDawn

Practically Benjamina
Reaction score
Uhm the Dragonstomper. I'm a HUGE fan of Reaver lmao

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Alright. I'll be getting that to you as soon as i get home in about a hour a a half.

FallenDawn

Practically Benjamina
Reaction score
Well it probably won't be tonight, hopefully tomorrow. I'll message you tomorrow if that's okay?

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I work tomorrow but i can tomorrow after i get outta work. I am a plumbers apprentice and never know when i get out but if i get the friend invite i will accept and when we're both on i will give your friend the draggonstomper.48. THANK YOU for letting me know and that'd be just fine. When your friend gets on tell them to invite me to private chat and i will give it to them and if they wanna shop my shops that's fine too.

FallenDawn

Practically Benjamina
Reaction score
Oh, well whenver's good for you :) lol I'll message you when everything is good to go ^-^ Again, thank you so much, you don't know how happy I am lmao

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Which one do you want? Chickenbane or draggonstomper? Tell me and i will gift it to you. Back to your question, there's no weapon that i need besides skorms justice. What weapons do you need? I can trade and don't mind doubles. I keep a list of what i trade and when i get down to my last one of that weapon, i can't trade it. But send me a friend request and i will just give you which one of the two you want for free and if you have any doubles that im low on we can will trade to help you. My gammer tag is CLOAKD DRAGGON. I live on eastern standard time and its currently 3:30 pm and i normally get on around 12:30 am

StudioKill

Reaction score
I'd really appreciate Chickenbane, I wish I could give you something for it.

I need more than it's worth listing!

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Then its got your name written all over it. What's it doing in my list of weapons? We need to set a time we're both online. I get on after 12:30 am eastern standard time usa. Sometimes its closer to 1 but i am on everyday around that time. What's your xbox gammer tag so i can send a friend request or expect one from you? Mine CLOAKD DRAGGON. I need to get your chickenbane to you.

StudioKill

Reaction score
Thank you so much man! Haha, I'll be on about 12:30 am, which surprisingly is normal for me.

My gamertag is Studiocascade, if I get on earlier, I'll send you a request. If I don't manage to, go ahead and send one!

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I definitely will send you one and sadly 12:30 am is getting on early lol. I try and help anyone i can so i would be glad. I'm currently on my second xbox live playthrough as a woman so don't get freaked out. I noticed offline i get certain weapons while playing as a girl as when i play with my offline male characters. I want to see if its the same online as well or it may be a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.