• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do you need a draggonstomper. 58 or a chickenbane. i have either1 for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudioKill

Reaction score
Sounds great!
And what did you find out, about the gender/weapons?

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Offline when i was a girl i get different weapons than when i was a male. I made seven male characters and kept getting the same couple of weapons from certain chest and was curious if the female characters weapons generated differently and surprisingly on the first chest i opened up it was a different weapon and i kept getting a couple different ones with her play through so i would say so but this online playthrough may prove the same. I will find out.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Im so sorry man. I totally forgot. Please send a friend request. My gammer tag is CLOAKD DRAGGON. Also send a message to remind me with it. I do a ton of trading so i forget sometimes. Thank you oh and i hope you gotta mic to communicate. Look forward to helping. CLOAKD DRAGGON.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Hey unholy king. I will add you tonight and i will just give you one. I read post on here and think its cool that you help ALOT of people like i do. I would be glad to give you one. Just add me. My gammer tag is CLOAKD DRAGGON. I tend to forget so plz send a message with it. Thanks

StudioKill

Reaction score
Cloaked, I can't add you on Live, your gamer tag just apparently doesn't exist. Sooo

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
It says that my request to you is pending so my Gamer tag is CLOAKD DRAGGON.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Hey fallendawn. Are you ready for me to give you a draggonstomper tomorrow? I haven't forgotten. Just send me a friend request. My gammer tag is CL0AKD DRAGGON. The first o is a zero ands i can't wait to help you fallendawn:p

Status
Not open for further replies.