• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think Peter Molyneux says the word "its all about power" too much? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithary

Reaction score
Re: Do you think Peter Molyneux says the word "its all about power" too much? xD

You know... I had a dream about F3 last night...
I was dreaming myself playing F3 and when I got to the part when my hero started to talk he sounded like a pixie or something with high pitched voice...
I was like... wtf and then that butler guy came and told me that Lionhead decided to get hero castrated just before game release...
Anyway... on topic...
PM should really keep his gob shut... it just ruins the game if you ask me...

Reaction score
Re: Do you think Peter Molyneux says the word "its all about power" too much? xD

but without pm balbbering away lionhead studios wouldnt have an advertizing campaign hes the bom man you got to feel the power man its all about power

Reaction score

sfroggy1;404511 said:
What do you think a portmanteau is? And please read what has already been said before posting ! 'It's' is not a compound word ?! It is a lexeme that has more than one stem. It combines two NOUNS. For example, 'firefighter' and 'hardware' are compound words. Not 'It's'. Still confused? Maybe you should have paid more attention in the first grade?

No one is denying that the word 'it's' is used as a single word, just that it is made up of two.

Someone's a little cranky... :p. Now, is this five words? If so, the rumor is that you're the man to ask...

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

sfroggy1;404400 said:
'an space' . . . hmmm I can't take you seriously anymore, especially if you're ( this stands for 'you are', which is two words by the way) unable to even give me a reply that is grammatically correct. What do you think an apostrophe is?! My head hurts now :( All I was trying to say is that the OP should have placed an apostrophe in his 'its' to create 'It's'. Therefore it would technically make up five words. It's said as one word but it's structured as two words. /Rant.

I think we have successfully killed the thread now :p

When you're is written down how do you say it?

the answer would be, the exact same way you would say 'your'.

(Overkill.)

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Alright guys, it was fun but let's give it a rest and stay on what's left of this topic.

Martionmello

Soul catcher
Reaction score

I really think Molyneux knows what he's talking about, especially after watching this demo (copy and paste link at the bottom for Syth the old one). Like I was talking to one of my mates the other day and he had only just recently finished the second game and he asked how good the game could really be compared to Fable 2. How much could they change to end up with a better game. but then I went browsing for new videos and found this demo!
!!
V

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objec...ble3_demo_161610.html;jsessionid=cun877f3r0u3

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

I think he needs to calm the hell down, I know we've had loads of game shows recently but if he doesn't stop soon he's gonna jinx the game!

Reaction score

Skorm's Boss;405348 said:
I think he needs to calm the hell down, I know we've had loads of game shows recently but if he doesn't stop soon he's gonna jinx the game!

Peter Molyneux is known for enthusiasm more than anything , I don't think He can help Himself lol.

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score

yes he does. he is also known for hyping up fable games then giving us the disappointment of a lifetime

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

Yes, but it has a good cause!

Bluedrake

Reaction score

He does say it a lot. But in this case I can almost hope that he doesn't do too good a job of creating a realistic ruling mechanic. Rulers in real life often ended up feeling trapped by the requirements of their job.

As for tyrants, this being a game, we can expect a few riots and revolutions if we try to be one. We'll see how this one goes.

PM talks too much, but fortunately we don't have to listen to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.