• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does lionhead actually look at these forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willstopher

Reaction score
Does lionhead actually look at these forums?

Lionhead should really look at these forums because there are a whole lot of great ideas on here. i think that if they looked on here they would be inspired and the games would be a lot better!

Sandgoose

BWARK!
Reaction score
Re: Does lionhead actually look at these forums?

Willstopher;332986 said:
Lionhead should really look at these forums because there are a whole lot of great ideas on here. i think that if they looked on here they would be inspired and the games would be a lot better!
These ideas are probably also floating around the Lionhead official forum.
Although I believe a few of the Fable staff may be looking here.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I believe some staff stop by from time to time as they have asked us to promote certain things on here and id guess that they would check that we kept to our end of the bargain etc.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

if they bothered to put the website in the fable 2 credits, it's gotta get checked on from time to time :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;333025 said:
if they bothered to put the website in the fable 2 credits, it's gotta get checked on from time to time :)

Guess you make a good point there. :lol:

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

If they do then I hope they read this "Tell peter I have his dog and unless he gives me 2000 pounds I'm going to send him it's paw then it's ear, then it's head, he has been warned."

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Peter said he read almost everything on every Fable forum, which lead to a minor depression..
Of course they read them, watch the Video Diary 9 and they say: ".. blah, blah we read a lot of players wanted something more challenging so we built a colosseum, something something.."

Sharp

9.5m Strength Exp
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;333049 said:
Peter said he read almost everything on every Fable forum, which lead to a minor depression..
Of course they read them, watch the Video Diary 9 and they say: ".. blah, blah we read a lot of players wanted something more challenging so we built a colosseum, something something.."

ye they built a colosseum but ffs they had to keep old and current monsters?

-.- shouldve added a twist apart from the special beetles.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

They are aware of these forums, they even put them in the Fable II credits. But as far as I know, none of the lionhead staff post here. Not sure if they read anything here though.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Lionhead even begged us not to post any more threads about Natal on Fable III :D

GaEv

Reaction score

This is only one forum. Do you know how many forums with at least one section dedicated to Fable are floating around?

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;333049 said:
Peter said

But the question is did he do. It's funny how he said he was going to do the tree planting thing in fable 2 because of all the death threats, i didn't see that. Mind you doesn't mean he is a bad develepor

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

GaEv;333958 said:
This is only one forum. Do you know how many forums with at least one section dedicated to Fable are floating around?

yes but this is easily one of the biggest and active. ofcourse the clear winner is lionheads though

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

hobbes_pwn;333959 said:
But the question is did he do. It's funny how he said he was going to do the tree planting thing in fable 2 because of all the death threats, i didn't see that. Mind you doesn't mean he is a bad develepor
lol yeah and we didn't get pregnant or develop larger breasts as a female hero :p
PETER! We want to plant a tree in Fable III!!! or a shrubbery!
one that looks nice and is not too expensive :wub:

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

hobbes_pwn;333959 said:

Well, you could say that the "golden oak" quest is planting a tree and letting it grow up. So its in there, sort of. Not the way all the death threat people wanted though. I'm not sure what kind of sick minded people would be that excited about growing trees in a video game though.

The only problem with Peter is he gets too excited about ideas he has for his games and then talks about them as if their already in there. Hes getting better at controling that, but I doubt hes got it down perfectly. Everyone do yourselves a favor, and don't get too into all the hype and speculation about Fable III. And for crying out loud, don't start worrying that it might suck, we hardly know anything about it at this point. It will be good. I'm saying this, knowing it won't do any good and people will still freak out anyway. But at least I tryed.

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

TJ Griffin;333994 said:
Well, you could say that the "golden oak" quest is planting a tree and letting it grow up. So its in there, sort of. Not the way all the death threat people wanted though. I'm not sure what kind of sick minded people would be that excited about growing trees in a video game though.

The only problem with Peter is he gets too excited about ideas he has for his games and then talks about them as if their already in there. Hes getting better at controling that, but I doubt hes got it down perfectly. Everyone do yourselves a favor, and don't get too into all the hype and speculation about Fable III. And for crying out loud, don't start worrying that it might suck, we hardly know anything about it at this point. It will be good. I'm saying this, knowing it won't do any good and people will still freak out anyway. But at least I tryed.

No when he mentioned it, he ment something else. but honestly i didn't care too much about the plant growing, but with or without Natal Fable 3 will be good in the hands of PM

Status
Not open for further replies.