• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does this sound " Fable " ?

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score
Well i was just playing around in FL Studio and made this and it reminded me of Fable... lol does anyone else agree or is mary jane clouding my thoughts?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
It could potentially sound like something out of Fable without the electronic sounding stuff.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
Yea get rid of the voice thing in the background and it'll be good. Add a beat in the background instead and it'll be pretty awesome. Somethin I could write to, given the beat is sick enough.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
take out the voice bit and yeah, its fabley

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score
yea sorry about the voice tag, i only put it on there because to many people steal melodys when there ain't no vocals on it. Does it really sound electronic? I only used Flute, Pizz, and a violin lol

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Agreed with Aions and White_Howler, adding in a beat might help the track out a bit.

You could also try using voice samples of Fable characters and fit them into there.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
I personally like it just as it is (without the "watermark" of course). And certainly something out of a Fable game. Nice job.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
Agreed with Aions and White_Howler, adding in a beat might help the track out a bit.

You could also try using voice samples of Fable characters and fit them into there.

Actually this makes me think of the guildmaster now. Could have him saying some of the crap he never shuts up about i Fable, would actually be rather amusing in a hip-hop beat.

Definetly understand the 'watermark'. Without that,add a beat, some guildmaster and you've got a pretty cool beat. Would have to do something neato for the hooks though.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sounds like a hiphop beat. So, no.