• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dogs Dead. Need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Dogs Dead. Need help.

The Archaeologist Quest.
Is it possible without your dog? It's my last Quest to do.

T

ThierryHenry14

Re: Dogs Dead. Need help.

Try the new knothole island where the graveyard is theres this little door get someone to follow you (children dont work) then pull the lever and that person will turn to your dog if you have no clue what the hell i just said look it up on youtube you'll understand good luck ;P

RLRAFTERMAN

Reaction score

No because it requires your dog to locate the dig spots

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

^^ Thanks for the tips. I haven't got LIVE atm, so the DLC is not an option. I'll just have to wait ;)

RLRAFTERMAN

Reaction score

Same as me stuck without X-Box live....it sucks ha ha

H

Hexen_Harlot

If you get a guide that tells you EXACTLY where they are, you can just use your shovel there. It's possible but hard.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

im afraid not. bu if your doing this quest just for the achievement make a new profile and get it done.

R

Roget

It's the same whether you have a dog or not. I do not have Knothole Island.

When you are given a clue by the archaeologist and you have a dog, the dog will run to that spot ONLY IF YOU ARE IN THE CORRECT MAP.

If your dog is dead, then as long as the Archaeological Quest is active, a trail will appear instead but ONLY IF YOU ARE IN THE CORRECT MAP.

In other words, the trail does not span from one map to another like the previous quests. It only appears when you are in the area indicated by the clue. Hopefully, you have already been to these places so you should have some idea of where they are.

The only thing you will no longer be able to do when your dog is dead is find random buried treasure or chests that are not tied in with a quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.