• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dollcatcher help for all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
I have every desire to help every member in need within the community obtain the "Dollcatcher" achievement. I require nothing at all in return. To receive my help, you need only send a friend request over LIVE, stating that you are trying to obtain the Dollcatcher achievement.

And on a second note, my Gamertag is available in my signature.

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
I would be grateful if you can help I only have a reaver doll and I need the rest I don't know how many there are. Ill add you my name is L4dyPaiNe

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
I accepted your FR hope to see you online ^_^

VyzieTaur

MEDIC!!
Reaction score
Really decent of you! I'll send a FR and a message when I'm next online :)

Bryan Guthrie

Reaction score
Are you still helping people with this Saint?
I've sent you a few messages over the past couple days, trying to get an invite from you.
Lemme know. Thanks again either way.

GT : Teh Guth

PaulyWalnuts200

Reaction score
I sent you a freind request. the only other one i have is the thresea doll. if you could just trade me all and i would give back or something that would be great! my gt is paulywalnuts200 thanks a lot man!

HeroOfAlbion

The Swinger
Reaction score
hello i need every single doll except the actual Hero Doll. I dont have any, and i dont know what they are. my gamertag is
Akatsuki Man and i will be on all weekend from about 8:00pm - 1:00pm

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
I'm done with Fable for now, I have other focuses to attend to, so I won't help anyone, anymore, with the Dollcatcher. I'm sorry, but I just can't handle an overflow of friends, especially when having to sort through them later. I wish those who still need Dollcatcher the best of luck. And no, I won't give away my dolls just because I'm leaving, so don't bother plaguing me for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.