• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dolls wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxygen

Reaction score
Dolls wanted!

Hey guys I've got 4 hammer dolls that I wanna trade for any of the other dolls (aside from the generic one!). Could anyone please help me out?! Also I simply can't get the stupid duellist achievement so if anyone wanted to give me a hand it would be much appreciated!

xxx

roxygen

Reaction score
Re: Dolls wanted!

Oh also I've got a couple of regal purple dyes if anyone wanted to trade for them :)

andy69007

Helper
Reaction score

by any chance do you have a spare reaver doll????

roxygen

Reaction score

sorry i've only got the 4 hammer dolls!

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I'll get you a Theresa doll, a Reaver doll, and the duelist achievement for two of your Hammer dolls.

Boylie1988

Reaction score

Can I buy a Hammer doll off you please? It is the only one I have left to get now.

And I am wanting the duelist acheivement too, so I would be happy to help there also : )

roxygen

Reaction score

hey thannx necromancer that would be great! i'm kinda new to this xbox live thing so could you possibly let me know how to go about it?

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

roxygen;400993 said:
hey thannx necromancer that would be great! i'm kinda new to this xbox live thing so could you possibly let me know how to go about it?

In order to interact with them (and thus make these trades), you're going to need to be able to see their Orbs. Just go into the pause menu, scroll down to "Options", select "Game", and set Online Orbs to "Everyone" or "Friends Only" (if you have them added).

Jedi Hobb

Reaction score

I have spare Lucien Dolls and am in need of a Hammer Doll, two if you can manage it, though I don't know what I'd trade for the second other than Gold.

kiodepth

kiodepth
Reaction score

Jedi Hobb;401163 said:
I have spare Lucien Dolls and am in need of a Hammer Doll, two if you can manage it, though I don't know what I'd trade for the second other than Gold.

i can get two i'll be on later today will trade for a lucien

Jedi Hobb

Reaction score

kiodepth;401168 said:
i can get two i'll be on later today will trade for a lucien

Awesome, I'll be waiting at Bowerstone Market, near the bridge. Probably wont be on until around 5:00 PM EST, maybe sooner, maybe later, depending on when I get back home. Would this be alright?

kiodepth

kiodepth
Reaction score

Jedi Hobb;401177 said:
Awesome, I'll be waiting at Bowerstone Market, near the bridge. Probably wont be on until around 5:00 PM EST, maybe sooner, maybe later, depending on when I get back home. Would this be alright?

yea im online now will be for awhile

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

roxygen;400993 said:

Of course. What's you're gamertag?

kiodepth

kiodepth
Reaction score

hang on just getting the second one now

Status
Not open for further replies.