• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

double click but nothing happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

NagUrSol

Reaction score
When I click every fable 3.exe icon, the mouse arrow loads for a few seconds and then nothing happens at all. Not even a black screen or a warning/error message. I've tried re-downloading and re-installing about four times now. sorry if i double tread but a realy neet help...i want to play sooooo bab....

any idea or solutions?

Lonelt_95

Reaction score
When I click every fable 3.exe icon, the mouse arrow loads for a few seconds and then nothing happens at all. Not even a black screen or a warning/error message. I've tried re-downloading and re-installing about four times now. sorry if i double tread but a realy neet help...i want to play sooooo bab....

any idea or solutions?
I once had that problem, too
Solution:
Try changing the launcher's compatibilty by clicking at the launcher icon, properties, compatibility, compatibility mode, check box "run this program for compatibility mode for:" , choose windows 2000 or windows 98/me (may make your game slow)

NagUrSol

Reaction score
you took the time to anwser and i thank you for that, but unfortinatly it didn't work...any other idea???

Status
Not open for further replies.