• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dragging people to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have to get the last upgrade on my hammer, and it is to drag 8 people to work. How exactly is this done? I've only dragged criminals.

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
after you finish the second section of the game there is a factory in bowerstone industrial looking for 'volunteers'

Kelsey

Reaction score
where's the factory in bowerstone industrial?? x

caseBasic

Reaction score
You could also try Aurora, if you choose to build the mine =)

Kelsey

Reaction score
im working on getting this achievement on Mr Stabby and I've must've dragged at least 5 people now and the bar isnt going up :/ x

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
is chossing to build the mine the bad choice in the game?
Yes, it's a bad choice and so is turning the orphanage into a brothel. i did both on my last game, but still built the outpost. the brothel was to help me and other friends level up weapons. Aurora was mined , just to get to another legendary weapon. i completed the game with high morality, 0 casualties, and the town of Aurora had all it's people and the stores were ALL open. sure they hated me there at first, but it give me an area to level up weapons, by completing friend quest's and now there starting to give me gifts. all i needed was gold and lots of it to make good on ALL the other promises...

shane states

Reaction score
anybody else think that if you save Albion and Aurora you should have some more quests to do with people such as Page,Kalin, and even Ben Finn?

smush-smush

Reaction score
Spoilers ahead I guess...I think all of the "drag people to work quests" depend on the decisions you make as king/queen, like mining in aurora, and using the resources of millfields allows loggers who ask you to find slaves for them

Status
Not open for further replies.