• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dragon's head trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marcopolo

Re: Dragon's head trophy

lol i for got to say what to spawn it as :p

OBJECT_MARCO_DRAGON_HEAD_TROPHY_01

D

Darg

When I saw the dragon scale thing, I thought it was pretty cool, but a full dragon head? Wow. I always thought that you should get something for defeating a fricking dragon in terms of a trophy to show off, and here we have it! +rep again for your troubles.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

It doesn't seem to work. Or else I'm not spawning it right...It appears in my Mesh list though as MESH_MARCOPOLO_DRAGON_HEAD_03

M

Marcopolo

hrm
what doesn't work about it?

doesn't appear, crashes your game?

are you using the newest fe because that's the one i have, maybe the slightly older one doesn't like it

edit: i remade the fmp and it appears to be identical when i explore it with fe but yeah i replaced my game.bin and names and tested the remade one and this one should work just fine unless it is a model problem or something because i didn't replace the graphics.big

link: TurboUpload- One-Click Webhosting - File ID 1612858

i will change the two other links to the new one

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

No freeze-age. Just...doesn't appear..at all. :wacko:
I'll try the new one. :) Thanks for making it. Rep+ :D

M

Marcopolo

well that's just screwed up :p

tell me if the new one works okay :D

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Heehee :ninja:

Thanks again man it's great! I got +3114 renown for showing it to 18 people in Knot hole glade. :w00t:

M

Marcopolo

omfg it mounts properly on the wall for you!!!!!

jubilations a bonus :D

if you want it to be larger you can go into the OBJECT and scroll down to the thingy that controls the mesh entry then change the scale entry i think it is right under it within the same box

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Marcopolo;69694 said:
omfg it mounts properly on the wall for you!!!!!

jubilations a bonus :D

if you want it to be larger you can go into the OBJECT and scroll down to the thingy that controls the mesh entry then change the scale entry i think it is right under it within the same box

Cool. Thanks again. :lol: :D

M

Marcopolo

well you're welcome :)

for me it mounted in the ceiling o_O

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Marcopolo;69699 said:
well you're welcome :)

for me it mounted in the ceiling o_O

:lol: That's a little strange. I get some trophies that go on the floor but never in the ceiling :lol:

M

Marcopolo

thing was i used an oddly shaped model entry as the base for the subheader and the entrydata so it behaved like that model

it was oblong, you probably noticed how it rotates funny in the preview well that's kinda how it mounted on the rotation axis, very strange

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Marcopolo;69710 said:
thing was i used an oddly shaped model entry as the base for the subheader and the entrydata so it behaved like that model

it was oblong, you probably noticed how it rotates funny in the preview well that's kinda how it mounted on the rotation axis, very strange

Yeah it made me laugh watching it spin around. I told my friends "guys lookit It's spinnin'!!" It was funny. But, yeah it mounted correctly in all of the houses I put it in. Even looked not too shabby in my hand.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

USE THE MESH AS A GLOVE! did anyone else think this?

H

Hexadecimal

andythegill;91122 said:
USE THE MESH AS A GLOVE! did anyone else think this?

again, as I have told you, please stop reviving old threads... this one was also over 2 months old... obviously if a person has some new wave of exciting input that cannot go anywhere else, it can be added to an old thread that's not closed yet... but "use the mesh as a glove" is not a revelation which warrants bumping a thread from last winter...

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.