• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DRAGONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SORAYISS

Reaction score
DRAGONS

I kno the topic of dragons returning is ignored because in TLC it was said that they died out but because the world is so large theres a chance theres an area where they have thrived but nobody knows about it until they start coming out and are attacking towns and villages and are seen frequently by people. then the need to slay them returns, and that could be for money. It becomes a new sport maybe in samarkand cus its supposedly dessert than you and a buddy on live can go dragon huntingand in the end win the dragonhead trophy and being known as the dragon slayer by people all around. also taking theyre teeth and claws for weapons or decorating clothing and your home maybe even being able to create a wolvering type claw weapon, spears etc. I just want you to imaging your in the dessert on your horse just waiting to spot one, sweats trickling down your head and spine. your getting bad sunburn, and suddenly you hear a loud shreek and up in the heavens comes this giant dragon flying rght at you. than its up to you what happens next

In depth Renn

Wow thats mean
Reaction score
Re: DRAGONS

SORAYISS;385163 said:
I kno the topic of dragons returning is ignored because in TLC it was said that they died out but because the world is so large theres a chance theres an area where they have thrived but nobody knows about it until they start coming out and are attacking towns and villages and are seen frequently by people. then the need to slay them returns, and that could be for money. It becomes a new sport maybe in samarkand cus its supposedly dessert than you and a buddy on live can go dragon huntingand in the end win the dragonhead trophy and being known as the dragon slayer by people all around. also taking theyre teeth and claws for weapons or decorating clothing and your home maybe even being able to create a wolvering type claw weapon, spears etc. I just want you to imaging your in the dessert on your horse just waiting to spot one, sweats trickling down your head and spine. your getting bad sunburn, and suddenly you hear a loud shreek and up in the heavens comes this giant dragon flying rght at you. than its up to you what happens next

Whats the point of this thread? im lost. Is it to say that there are dragons in samarkand?

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

dragons should not be in f3, just because it was in f1 doesn't mean it should continue, especially with the new victorian era.

at most i think only 1 dragon boss in aurora would be fine, as a challenge, but otherwise the concept of dragons doesn't belong in f3

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

Dracelix;385493 said:
dragons should not be in f3, just because it was in f1 doesn't mean it should continue, especially with the new victorian era.

Why do people think things should be cut out, because it's set in the Victorian era. Personally i think dragons in samarkland would be cool, but maybe gracious dragons gliding in the air. Honestly though, so what if it is set in the Victorian era, if dragons shouldn't be in, then why bother with swords.. Albion is not earth, anything can happen in Albion.

halfgod

Reaction score

well even though it doesn't really mix with fable, i do think that it is awesome (i played the whole 'scene' in my head) and eventhough the horses idea also doesnt mix, just for this scene they would do it, i mean Aurora is an unexplored land so you can do anything with it if you would like.
And know that i think about it, picture a gameplay scene of AC (or AC 2 ofcourse) where you would ride a horse then a little slower and less fluid and i think you got the perfect horse system for fable 3 (i mean thats how running in fable 2 and 3 is right :) ) Furthermore i would like to see that in Aurora and if it doesn't well with that idea in mind you could make a whole other game if you'd like

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

JohnDoe;385574 said:
I'm not sure many people want to see bronze age gladius swords, stone axes, fig leaf clothing and dinosaurs in Fable III. It's an industrial age in the Victorian era, it should be absent of the things that don't fit in.

Those things listed are very different to dragons.. Dragons or even creatures similar to dinosaurs, can easily fit into any time in Albion, especially Aurora. Of course bronze age weaponry shouldn't be in the game since humans in albion have advanced in technology, yet that doesn't mean they can't "advance" the wildlife around them.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

I dont think dragons would fit in Albion because

People want to expand their industry and they would use the land to build factories and villages

If they did existed and someone found them or they came out wouldnt they eat or kill everyone and destroy the towns

But in Aurora they could appear but it would be hard to find a way to conivince them to make them friendly

I will add more reasons later and you can add some too

Hellsing Queen

Reaction score

I like the idea of dragons,but then again I also like the idea of all types of monsters coming back from fable 1.i'm tired of bandits.Alot of fables have dragons and monsters to be slain,why can't this one?

robbersarb

Reaction score

you know i swear i've done things very much like this in monster hunter and that was a terrible game and for that reason alone dragons shouldn't be in fable 3 also fable has a very much vegetarian image gives you purity for eating them and so murdering a nearly extinct animal just really isn't molyneux

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

robbersarb;394878 said:
so murdering a nearly extinct animal just really isn't molyneux

oh it is, but only in private! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.