• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

driftwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace harper

Reaction score
can anyone help iv got one of them things i need to hit with a sword but its on a ledge by the cave in driftwood but i cant get to it. is this a glitch in my game or am a being really stupid and its somethin ded simple dont fink i can get gold key till iv done this help please x

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
You need to complete all the driftwood quests; once you complete "Giftwood for Driftwood" I believe it to be, then there will be a small set of stairs up to that melee flit switch; and then you'll be able to continue along that path (hitting the flit switches along the way) to the cullis gate for that gold key.

ace harper

Reaction score
You need to complete all the driftwood quests; once you complete "Giftwood for Driftwood" I believe it to be, then there will be a small set of stairs up to that melee flit switch; and then you'll be able to continue along that path (hitting the flit switches along the way) to the cullis gate for that gold key.

fanks very much il go try now

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
When you complete those quests you should get an achivment, once you get that you should have access to the flit switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.